The Proven Pros of Professional Carpet Cleaning
You, of course, give your carpets at home a good vacuuming at least once a week, right?
And although they look somewhat clean and dust-free, there’ll surely be “lurking” bacteria, undetectable to the naked eye, while stains will be still visible, unless you cover them up with something.
Well, professional cleaning of your carpets can address these challenges. It’s as simple as that.
But that’s not all. When you resort to a specialist, who has the right equipment to deep clean your floor coverings, you can expect the following:
- You’ll benefit from a carpet that looks as new;
- You’ll enjoy a better indoor air quality and thus, a healthier environment;
- Deeply embedded dirt and allergens are successfully removed;
- Hard-to-clean stains suddenly disappear or are difficult to notice;
- You find you have more free time on your hands;
- You’ll have enjoyable results without lifting a finger;
- You’ll wave goodbye to unpleasant carpet odours from smoking, pet accidents and the like.
What our clients say:
Why Entrust Your Carpet Cleaning Needs to Fantastic Cleaners in Kensington
If you live in Kensington, Perth and the time has come to give your carpetings a good clean, we, at Fantastic Cleaners, will be more than happy to help you out. We’ve been providing local folks with an array of cleaning solutions and various property maintenance services for years. So, you can count on our expertise, effective cleaning methods, fully vetted experts and a range of perks that come with your service. Here are just some of them:
- Safe carpet cleaning and maintenance products - for small children, sensitive and allergy-prone people, as well as pets;
- Leading carpet cleaning methods - with hot water extraction being the most effective;
- Trusty carpet cleaning technicians - we follow a rigorous vetting process;
- Simple online booking in a matter of minutes - use the contact form here or download our GoFantastic app for Android or iOS;
- All-week-round availability - order your service for any day of the week, including national holidays;
- Unmissable rewards for Fantastic Club members - join now or with your next booking;
- A friendly and helpful customer care team - any questions or concerns of yours will be addressed in the most comprehensive manner.
Our Carpet Cleaning Service in Kensington Explained
On appointment day, a fully equipped carpet cleaning operative will come to your home or place of business in Kensington, Perth. They’ll complete the service in a few simple but effective steps:
Inspection: The cleaner will determine the material your rug is made of and identify any stains.
Vacuuming: Surface dust and debris will be removed with a high-powered vacuum cleaner.
Stain pre-treatment: Marks and stains will be pre-treated after their pH has been tested if necessary.
Hot water extraction cleaning: We use the hot water extraction method, which uses high pressure, hot water and detergent, and powerful suction that extracts all the dislodged soiling from your carpeting.
Guidance on drying time: The pro will advise you on when you can use your rug again (up to 6 hours of drying time applies).
Additional carpet maintenance solutions: Subject to extra charges, we offer carpet deodorising and carpet protection, which will deter stains from appearing on your carpet for up to 6 months.
Local Carpet Cleaners Near You
Other locations near Kensington for carpet cleaning:
- Canning Vale
- North Lake
- Port Kennedy
- South Perth
- Victoria Park
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What do I need to do before the carpet cleaner arrives?
A: Please, move some light furniture out of the way so that the cleaner can perform the service more efficiently. If you need assistance doing that, the specialist will gladly help you.
Q: Can you send a carpet cleaner on a Sunday?
A: Yes, as long as there are available specialists in your area. We operate 7 days a week.
Q: Do you think that you can remove a stain that I’ve tried to clean unsuccessfully in the past?
A: Well, this has proved tricky on occasions. You see, incorrectly used stain removal methods often hinder the results of subsequent cleaning efforts, even when professional products and know-how have been applied.
Q: Can I change the day of my appointment?
A: Absolutely, but please, give us enough notice (at least 48 hours in advance) so that the specialist’s daily schedule is not affected. Also, this way, we’ll be able to meet your expectations more easily by arranging the service for the exact day of your choice.