Is your kitchen filling up with smoke every time you do a bake? Not yet? Well, it will if you do not clean your appliance every now and again! Fantastic Cleaners Sydney can become your regular oven cleaning assistant at preferential rates.
Our oven cleaning and detailing methods are efficient and industry-tested. We use fume-free, safe and non-caustic detergents, as your family’s health is of utmost priority to us. Moreover, you can bake a cake straight after the service.
Get Your Garden Hosting Skills Rolling with a Shiny Clean BBQ
What's better than a fresh start to a new garden dinner parties season with a sparkling BBQ?
Our BBQ cleaning methods are not dissimilar to the oven cleaning techniques above. So take advantage of combining the two services by booking them at the same time. Rest assured that you will save some money in the process, as well as time and hassle.
The cleaning technicians will scrub your BBQ clean inside and out and will apply a rust repellent oil for a great finish. The garden appliance will be also tested for any unlikely malfunctions after the service.
So you could be enjoying some delicious tasting ribs or grilled veggies with your family and friends that coming Sunday!
Greet the Oven Cleaners with a Smile to Unlock the Magic
- Upon arrival, they will perform an inspection of your oven and will talk you through the straightforward process of our detailed cleaning technique.
- If you require any additional appliances or elements to be taken care of, such as the range hood, this is the time to discuss it over with your oven valeter.
- The oven technicians will protect the surrounding surfaces with a mat before they start.
- The oven door, the seal if it is not too old and fragile, the racks and trays and any other removable parts will be dismantled and cleaned individually with appropriate cleaning agents.
- The oven chamber is, then, sprayed with a professional fume-free degreaser, where a waiting time of 20 minutes is required.
- A special attention to the oven ceiling is applied. If the grill element does not allow to be pulled down, the operatives will still clean the inside oven top as much as they can.
- Burnt-on food and grease is scraped off carefully.
- The entire appliance is, then, wiped clean and polished inside and out.
- Racks and trays are positioned back in, as well as the oven door is put back together in place.
- The area around is also disinfected and polished.
- Finally, the oven cleaners test the appliance to ensure that it functions correctly.
- Protective materials, tools and detergents are neatly packed.
- You end up with an even bigger smile upon completion of the service.