Why choose our professional oven cleaning services for your place in Sydney
Fantastic Cleaners Sydney provides you the most convenient and accessible oven cleaning that delivers outstanding results and prolongs the life of your appliance with .
Our oven cleaning is carried out with nature in mind. We use only nature-friendly cleaning products and methods.
Easy to book
Pick the exact date and time when you want your oven to be cleaned by a professional cleaner in just a few clicks.
Available all week long
We work 7 days a week, even during public holidays, so you can make a booking for whenever suits you best.
Leave the dirty work to us
Oven cleaning is a challenging task and takes so much time. No need to waste your efforts, simply let us handle it for you.
Improved meal taste
You will be surprised to find out that a dirty oven can affect how your food tastes.
Longer appliance usage
Well-maintained ovens that are deep-cleaned from time to time are more efficient and last longer.
|Fantastic Club price*
|Single Oven – 60cm.
|Double Oven (2nd oven is smaller) - 60cm
|Double Oven (2 same size ovens) - 60cm
|Single Wide Oven - 90cm
*The minimum for the service is $175, but if you buy the Fantastic Club it's $135.
Get a free instant quote and check our availability in your area
Our oven cleaning services in Sydney explained in detail
Your address will be visited by a fully-equipped oven cleaning technician who will inspect your unit, disassemble it, and clean it to the best possible standard:
- Meet your oven cleaning technician – When the time for your oven cleaning service comes, we will send an experienced technician to your address. Please make sure to meet them, or arrange for somebody else to do so.
- Give them access to your oven – Please take the oven cleaner to where your oven is situated. Also, please note that they will require access to electricity and hot running water.
- Inspection of the appliance – The oven cleaner will start the service by carefully examining your appliance. They will determine the scope of the job and how to best approach the cleaning process. They also may note any functionality issues that you may have not noticed.
- Disassembly and dip tank soaking – The technician will remove the detachable parts of your appliance and place them in a dip tank filled with hot water and powerful cleaning detergent. He will leave the parts to soak for a while. This way the accumulated grease and gunk will dissolve and they will be easily rinsed off.
- Main unit cleaning – While the parts are soaking, the technician will use this opportunity to clean the main body of the appliance. He will use strong but eco-friendly cleaning products to dissolve and scrub away the greasy gunk and burnt bits from your oven. He will make sure to polish the exterior as well.
- Assembly and inspection – When the soaking parts are ready, they will be scrubbed and rinsed. All that would be left for the technician is to attach them back to the main body of the appliance which has been cleaned to perfection as well. The technician will test the functionality of your appliance once it is ready for use.
- Enjoy your clean oven – All that is left for you is to check out your perfectly cleaned oven. Our customers often say their ovens look "brand new" after our service. We are certain that you will be impressed as well. And the best part is that you can start cooking again right away after the service!
Professional deep oven cleaning vs. Do-It-Yourself
When it comes to cleaning your oven, there are two options – booking a professional oven cleaning service or handling this tedious and tiresome chore yourself.
Professional cleaning of ovens (such as the one that we provide as a service), is done by trained technicians and uses specialised equipment and cleaning solutions that are not available to consumers.
These powerful products break down tough grime and built-up food debris, making sure that your oven is as clean as possible. Additionally, professionals know how to disassemble your oven and reach all the hard-to-access areas, ensuring a thorough cleaning. DIY cleaning, on the other hand, relies on consumer-grade cleaning products and a lot of elbow grease. While this can be effective for light cleaning, it is not as powerful or comprehensive as professional cleaning.
In other words, you have to handle the whole thing yourself, wasting time and money on products that may not be as effective.
Choosing professional oven cleaning has many benefits for you. Not only it is a more efficient and effective way to clean the oven, but it also results in a cleaner, more hygienic oven that is more energy-efficient. Additionally, it saves you time and effort, as the professional will handle all the cleaning, and it ensures that you will get the best possible cleaning for your oven.
What to book with our professional oven cleaning service in Sydney
Explore our range of convenient cleaning services that go well with oven cleaning to enjoy a perfectly refreshed property at a better price!BBQ cleaning
Our comprehensive BBQ cleaning service is just as useful. The oven cleaning technicians are experts in cleaning all types of BBQs, and they use specialised tools to break down even the toughest grime and built-up food debris, ensuring a thorough cleaning of all parts of the grill. We also guarantee that our service is not only effective but also eco-friendly, using biodegradable cleaning solutions that are safe for both you and the environment. Combine more than one cleaning service in Sydney to get a special discount.Blinds cleaning
Another cleaning chore that we can help you with is blinds cleaning. Not only do we use top-notch equipment and cleaning solutions, but our trained technicians are experts in cleaning all types of blinds, including vertical, horizontal, roller, and Venetian. They will leave your blinds looking like new, and will prolong their life. Moreover, our service is not only effective but also eco-friendly, using biodegradable cleaning solutions.Carpet cleaning
Are you tired of looking at dirty, stained carpets? Our deep carpet cleaning service is here to help! It's the best in Australia, utilising powerful hot water extraction machines and cleaning solutions to effectively remove dirt, stains, and allergens from your carpets. Our trained technicians are experts in deep cleaning all types of carpets and will leave them looking like new. Plus, we apply the most effective methods to clean carpets, removing even the most stubborn dirt and stains. Our service is also eco-friendly, using biodegradable cleaning solutions that are safe for both you and the environment.Window cleaning
Our window cleaning service is the epitome of convenience. With our extendable pole equipment, the trained technicians can easily and safely clean your windows from the ground, without the need for ladders or scaffolding. This not only makes our service safer but also more convenient for you, as you won't have to move any furniture or worry about any damage. Additionally, we use purified water, which is free of minerals. It ensures that your windows will stay cleaner for longer. Plus, we don't use any detergents, making our service not only effective but also eco-friendly.