Upholstery Cleaning in Melbourne with Fantastic Cleaners
Don’t we all feel great when we purchase a new deluxe three-seater for our living room? We cannot stop stroking the lush fabric. Well, to enjoy the same feeling for longer, regular upholstery cleaning is recommended. This is where Fantastic Cleaners can come handy by providing you with advanced fabric and leather couch cleaning in Melbourne.
Your upholstery cleaning service is brought to you by dedicated technicians, who are fully trained to operate our specialised textile cleaning equipment. They use professional techniques to remove deeply embedded stains, unpleasant odours, as well as the tired look from your sofas, couches and armchairs.
How Much Does Upholstery Cleaning in Melbourne Cost?
The minimum price for Fantastic Club members starts from $45 instead of $85
|Sofa by Seat||$30|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- $400 in credits
- Preferential member rates
- Get $40 off the standard price for your first booking as a member of the Fantastic club for 10 different bookings within 1 year.
- Exclusive seasonal deals
- Real-time arrival tracker
- Priority booking & case handling
- Book with full benefits for any property
- Deals by partnering brands
Get a free instant quote and check our availability in your area
What our clients say:
Accomplished Upholstery Cleaners in Melbourne
If you're cleaning your upholstery less than once a year, then steam cleaning is the better cleaning method for you, because it digs deeper into the fabric and removes contaminants and stains more efficiently.
The upholstery cleaners adopt the following cleaning techniques:
- Steam cleaning, which involves the process of pre-treating the furniture and present stains with a specialised solution, then rinsing it and extracting the moisture along with the dissolved soiling. The hot water extraction machine comes with the right upholstery cleaning add-ons for efficient and fast service. Clients are advised to wait between 4 and 6 hours for the furniture to dry completely.
- Leather cleaning - the restoration of the fresh look of leather furniture is achieved by applying a special leather cleaning agent and some patience. Soft brushes and cotton cloths are the only tools, used in the process. For a perfect finish, the use of a leather rejuvenator is recommended at the end of the service.
The Upholstery Cleaning in Melbourne - Step by Step
1. The professional uphostery cleaners arrive at the arranged time and prepare for the service:
- They put on overshoes;
- Cover the surrounding floor area with a protective sheet;
- Perform a free inspection of the furniture;
- Determine the most suitable cleaning method.
2. The cleaners vacuum thoroughly the furniture to remove any dust, particles or pet hair.
3. In the presence of stains:
- They are pH tested;
- Suitable solution is applied to pre-treat the stains;
- For leather furniture - a suitability patch test is performed.
4. The appropriate cleaning method is then applied (steam cleaning or leather cleaning).
5. Fabric protection or leather rejuvenator is applied upon request.
Our Mattress Cleaning Service Will Sanitise Your Bed
We all spend a third of our lives asleep, presumably in bed. And if we want to get up feeling healthy and energised every morning, a clean and allergen-free mattress is a must.
We strongly advise that you take proper care of your bed piece at 6-month intervals or at least, once a year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you clean commercial upholstered furniture?
A: Yes. We can provide the same high standard services for both residential and business properties.
Q: Is the fabric protection included in the service?
A: The Scotchgard Fabric Protection solution can be applied, upon request, at additional charge.
Q: Do you clean microfibre sofas?
A: Yes. The couch cleaners will apply the most suitable cleaning solution for your piece of furniture. Normally, we dry clean microfiber upholstery.
Q: Are the cleaners insured?
A: The upholstery cleaners in Melbourne are fully trained, vetted and insured.
Q: What do I do if a stain resurfaces after it has been supposedly removed?
A: Please, feel free to discuss any concerns and aftercare maintenance with your upholstery cleaning technician during the service. Some stale stains may not be fully removed and appear to resurface, due to their previous treatment with unsuitable solution. Should you have any other problems with the service, please, contact our customer service centre.
Q: Can you clean my mattresses and upholstered furniture at the same time?
A: Yes. You can book the service at your convenience. Moreover, if the same cleaning method is applied (steam cleaning), it only makes sense for you to take advantage of cleaning your sofa and mattress in one session.