How professional carpet cleaning differs from a DIY job
If you’re wondering about whether you can save money on cleaning your carpets by yourself, be it by renting a home steam cleaner or giving a few stained areas a quick clean, think twice! You see, mediocre results are the first thing that comes to mind if you attempt to use inferior equipment or apply stain removal hacks you found on the Internet. Why? Steam cleaners for rent are simply not powerful enough to address grime that has settled deep into the carpet fibres. And regarding stains and marks, you can easily do more damage than good if you try on untested stain removal tricks.
Professional carpet organisations in Australia recommend that you deep clean your floor coverings at least once a year, depending on how you use them. On that note, it sounds wise to invest in a specialist carpet cleaning service, performed by experienced and qualified experts who do this for a living, right? This way, you’ll be insured against accidental damage and at the same time, you’ll enjoy a quality job that saves you the hard work and your time.
Why opt for a carpet cleaning service with Fantastic Cleaners in Dianella
Fantastic Cleaners has been delivering cleaning services to domestic and business clients in the Perth area for over a decade, for a start. This makes us a reliable and trusty partner when it comes to your property maintenance needs. With us, you’ll receive a value-for-money service that includes the following perks:
- Easy online booking and flexible schedule
- Real-time availability for any day of the week
- Background-checked cleaning experts, you can trust
- The most advanced carpet cleaning method on the market
- High-powered equipment and professional carpet maintenance products
- Options to save money and enjoy various perks with the Fantastic Club
- A customised approach and competitive rates
Not convinced? Get in touch with us today and we’ll help you learn more about why we are called Fantastic!
What our clients say:
What carpet cleaning method do we use in Dianella?
The carpet cleaning technicians we work with locally in Dianella are fully trained to apply our effective carpet cleaning procedures with attention to detail and utmost diligence. See, below, how the process goes:
- Your service provider will inspect the carpet’s material and check the surface for any stains.
- Then, your rug will be vacuumed with an industry-grade vacuum cleaner.
- Traffic marks and stains will be pre-treated with a quality stain remover (a pH-test will be performed if needed).
- Subsequently, the pro will use a hot water extraction machine, which uses high pressure to inject hot water and detergent into the carpet fibre. This will dislodge soiling and loosen old stubborn stains.
- The machine will extract the grime along with the moisture, leaving you with almost dry carpeting that is free of bacteria and marks.
- The drying time is in the range of 4 to 6 hours, depending on the temperature and humidity in the room.
- Upon request, you can order carpet protection and deodorising, as well.
Note that we use the leading brand Scotchgard to help our customers repel carpet stains for up to 6 months and thus, make their life easier by ensuring that carpet maintenance becomes a piece of cake.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is carpet deodorising effective?
A: Yes, the product we use neutralises bad carpet odours and adds a pleasant fragrance to the fresh smell of cleanliness.
Q: How long does it take for my carpet to be cleaned?
A: This will depend on the size and condition of your carpeting. A standard carpet cleaning job usually lasts about 35-45 minutes.
Q: Am I required to do anything before the service takes place?
A: Well, not really. You can move some light furniture from the room to make the cleaner’s job more efficient (but they can give you a hand with this, too).
Q: Can I book more than one service at the same time?
A: Yes, subject to availability and location, you can bundle up services and say, have your entire home deep cleaned along with having your carpets treated professionally.