Is there anything more unappealing than a tired looking sofa in the centre of your cosy living room? Well, you don’t have to buy a new one, yet. Fantastic Cleaners Brisbane provides a professional upholstery cleaning at competitive rates. We can help you freshen up your upholstered furniture, whether you require couch cleaning or you wish your armchairs to be stain-free again. We will do our best to restore the once-vivid colour of the fabric and fix that faded look. Our deep cleaning solutions can bring back the shine of your leather couch, too.
To make sure that your soft furnishings look as new again, you can choose from the list of services below:
The Hot Water Extraction Upholstery Cleaning - Step by Step
- An industrial vacuum cleaner is employed to remove dust and hard particles.
- We perform pH testing on any stains and apply an effective pre-treatment, depending on their type.
- A high-performance hot water extraction machine with a special upholstery add-on is then used.
- Deeply embedded stains are removed in the process.
- Up to 95% of moisture, together with all unwanted pollutants, are extracted via this method.
- Scotchgard Upholstery & Fabric Protector is applied upon request.
- A drying time of 4 to 6 hours is required before the furniture can be used again.
Our Dry Cleaning of Upholstered Furniture Process
- We thoroughly vacuum your furniture with an industry-powered machine.
- A pre-treatment of individual stains is applied, if necessary.
- The item is, then, covered with a special dry cleaning solvent.
- The dry powder is rubbed in with a professional machine with rotating brushes.
- Step 3. & 4. can be replaced by the dry foam cleaning method, where the foam is left to settle and then is removed, along with the grime.
- We recommend a protection treatment to prolong the life of your furniture.
- A minimal drying time is required, as hardly any moisture is used in the process.
The Leather Cleaning Service
- We vacuum the piece of furniture, if needed, by using soft brush attachments.
- The furniture is inspected by the cleaning technician.
- A small patch is, then, tested, so the suitability of the leather foam cleaner is determined with precision.
- Waiting time of several minutes is required, in order for the solution to work its magic.
- We use soft brushes to work the solvent which will absorb all surface contaminants.
- Your leather sofa, couch or armchairs are wiped with a soft cotton cloth.
- Finally, a special leather rejuvenator is applied for a perfect finish.
- A drying time of 1 to 2 hours is required.
Expert Mattress Cleaning in Brisbane
Regular mattress cleaning is recommended to avoid common allergens’ build-up within the fibres of your bed piece. Dust mites, mould spores and pet dander can trigger allergies and other serious respiratory conditions. Young children and senior citizens are especially predisposed, hence the importance of maintaining mattresses clean and allergen-free.
Our service includes the following steps:
- The mattress is thoroughly vacuumed to remove all pollutants, particles and live organisms;
- A pre-treatment of stains is applied, if necessary;
- The hot water extraction method is employed to deep clean the mattress;
- A drying time of 3 to 5 hours is required before use.
Note: Both sides of the mattress are cleaned, upon request, and in the case of mould infestation on the bottom side.