Is there anything more unappealing than a tired looking couch in the centre of your cosy living room? Well, you don’t have to buy a new one, yet. Fantastic Cleaners Brisbane provides professional upholstery cleaning at competitive rates.
Whether you require basic couch cleaning or you wish for your sofa or lounge to be free from stains again, our deep cleaning solutions can take care of it.
You can pick from the list below the service that fits your needs best:
The Hot Water Extraction Cleaning (Steam cleaning) - Step by Step
- An industrial vacuum cleaner is employed to remove dust and hard particles.
- We perform pH testing on any stains and apply an effective pre-treatment, depending on their type.
- A high-performance hot water extraction machine with a special upholstery cleaning add-on is then used.
- Deeply embedded stains are thoroughly removed in the process.
- Up to 95% of moisture, together with all unwanted pollutants and odours, are extracted via this procedure.
- Scotchgard Upholstery & Fabric Protector is applied upon request.
- A drying time of 4 to 6 hours is required before the furniture can be used again.
Our Dry Cleaning Process
- We thoroughly vacuum your furniture with an industry-powered machine.
- A pre-treatment of individual stains is applied, if necessary.
- The item is, then, covered with a special dry cleaning solvent.
- The dry powder is rubbed in with a professional machine with rotating brushes.
- Step 3. & 4. can be replaced by the dry foam cleaning method, where the foam is left to settle and then is removed, along with the grime.
- We recommend a protection treatment to prolong the life of your furniture.
- A minimal drying time is required, as hardly any moisture is used in the process.
The Leather Cleaning Service
- We vacuum the piece of furniture, if needed, by using soft brush attachments.
- The furniture is inspected by the cleaning technician.
- A small patch is, then, tested, so the suitability of the leather foam cleaner is determined with precision.
- Waiting time of several minutes is required, in order for the solution to work its magic.
- We use soft brushes to work the solvent which will absorb all surface contaminants.
- Your leather sofa, couch or armchairs are wiped with a soft cotton cloth.
- Finally, a special leather rejuvenator is applied for a perfect finish.
- A drying time of 1 to 2 hours is required.
Expert Mattress Cleaning in Brisbane
Regular mattress cleaning is recommended to avoid common allergens’ build-up within the fibres of your bed piece. Dust mites, mould spores and pet dander can trigger allergies and other serious respiratory conditions. Young children and senior citizens are especially predisposed, hence the importance of maintaining mattresses clean and allergen-free.
Our mattress cleaning service includes the following steps:
- The mattress is inspected and thoroughly vacuumed to remove all pollutants, particles and live organisms;
- A pre-treatment of stains is applied, if necessary;
- The steam cleaning method is employed to deep clean the mattress and restore its former good looks;
- A drying time of 3 to 5 hours is required before use.
Our efficient mattress cleaning specialists will make sure that all bacteria, grime, stains and unpleasant odours are eradicated for good.
Note: Both sides of the mattress are cleaned, upon request, and in the case of mould infestation on the bottom side.