Why choose our bond cleaning in Sydney
Delivering impeccable cleaning quality and ensuring the return of your bond.
Get the best chance to win your bond back
Our end of lease cleaning service is designed to be comprehensive, leaving no corner untouched. We will clean every area of your rented property, including the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, living areas, and outdoor spaces, making sure your landlord will be pleased with the results.
Eco-friendly cleaning methods and products
We use only eco-friendly cleaning products to ensure that the property is not only clean, but also safe and healthy for the next occupants. The products we use are effective at removing dirt and stains, while also being gentle on the environment.
Experienced and verified cleaners
The team of cleaners in Sydney is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and delivering top-quality results. So you can trust them to get the job done right the first time. We are so confident that we will even give you a 72-hour free re-clean guarantee just in case your landlord has a complaint.
Convenient online booking
Our end of lease cleaning service can be easily booked online, so you can schedule your cleaning at a time that is convenient for you. Our website allows you to easily configure the service you need and schedule your cleaning with just a few clicks.
Working 7 days a week
You can make a booking for any day of the week that is convenient for you. We offer same-day services whenever possible, at no extra charge, so you can get your property cleaned and ready for its next occupants as quickly as possible.
Fantastic Club perks
Members of the Fantastic Club can enjoy a range of benefits, including discounted rates on our services, priority booking, and access to exclusive promotions and special offers. Members also get $400 in credits that they can use toward 10 of our most popular and demanded services.
End of tenancy cleaning in Sydney made accessible and hassle-free
The team of experienced and verified cleaners is here to provide you with a comprehensive end of lease cleaning service that will leave your rental property looking spotless and ready for its next occupants. In other words, you get a high-quality service that ensures that you will receive your bond back from your landlord with zero hassle whatsoever.
Our end of lease cleaning service includes everything you need to ensure that your rental property is left in top condition. We will thoroughly clean and sanitise all areas of the property, including the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, living areas, etc We will also take care of any special requests or areas of concern that you may have.
With our expertise and attention to detail, you can trust us to get the job done right the first time. We use only eco-friendly cleaning products to ensure that your property is not only clean, but also safe and healthy for the next occupants. And, because we provide all the necessary machines, chemicals, and equipment, you don't have to worry about a thing.
But it's not just our thorough cleaning and use of eco-friendly products that make us stand out. We are also committed to providing excellent customer service. We offer same-day services whenever possible, at no extra charge, so you can get your property cleaned and ready for its next occupants as quickly as possible.
When it comes to end of lease cleaning, it's important to hire professionals who have the experience and expertise to get the job done right. The team of verified cleaners has the skills and knowledge to ensure that your rental property is thoroughly cleaned and you are guaranteed the return of your bond.
Prices for Fantastic Club members start from $240 instead of $300:
|1 Bedroom unit
|2 Bedroom unit
|3 Bedroom unit
|4 Bedroom property
|5 Bedroom property
|Call to get a price
NOTE: Keep in mind that wall spot cleaning, outside window cleaning and blinds wiping are not included in the end of lease cleaning services and can be done at an extra charge upon request.
Prices for Fantastic Club members start from $290 instead of $350:
|1 Bedroom unit
|2 Bedroom unit
|3 Bedroom unit
|4 Bedroom property
|5 Bedroom property
|Call to get a price
NOTE: Keep in mind that wall spot cleaning, outside window cleaning and blinds wiping are not included in the end of lease cleaning and can be done at an extra charge upon request.
Get a free instant quote and check our availability in your area
What to expect from our end of lease cleaning services
Our bond cleaning team will arrive at your property promptly, equipped with the necessary tools and their own high-quality cleaning supplies. They will carefully inspect every corner of your property to ensure that all areas requiring attention are included on their comprehensive bond cleaning checklist. They will also take note of any areas that may require extra care and attention to ensure that every surface is left immaculately clean and polished.
This will typically include cleaning the counters, appliances (such as the refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher), and cabinets. We will also clean the sink and any other surfaces, such as the backsplash and kitchen table. Additionally, we will sweep and mop the floor to remove any debris and ensure a clean and fresh appearance. Deep oven cleaning is included as part of the service.
Living room/ dining room/ common areas cleaning
This includes cleaning the floors, windows on the inside, and surfaces such as the coffee table, end tables, and other furniture. We will also dust and wipe down any light fixtures, mirrors, and other surfaces to remove any dust. Additionally, we will vacuum the carpets and make sure the room is free of any debris.
Includes cleaning the floors, windows, and surfaces such as the dresser, nightstand, and other furniture. We will also dust and wipe down any light fixtures, mirrors, and other surfaces to remove any dirt or grime. Additionally, we will vacuum the carpets. You can book deep mattress cleaning for an extra charge. It will be done with a hot water extraction machine, using a special nozzle that does not overwet the mattress.
Include cleaning the sink, toilet, and shower or bathtub. We will also clean any mirrors, countertops, and other surfaces to remove any grime and stains. Additionally, we will sweep and mop the floor to ensure it is clean and free of debris. We pay particular attention to this area of the property, making sure to follow our REA-approved cleaning checklist.
This part of the service includes cleaning the floors, windows, and reachable surfaces such as the walls and doors. We will also carefully dust and wipe down any light fixtures, mirrors, and other surfaces to remove any accumulated filth or stains. Additionally, we will vacuum the carpets and make sure the area is free of any debris and noticable dirt.
Upon request, there are certain areas within the property that we can clean as well. This however comes at an extra fee. Such areas include study rooms, garages, balconies, home gyms, etc.
- Dust and clean the exhaust fan and the extractor
- Clean and polish all the countertops
- Wipe the stovetop and rangehood
- Deep clean the oven inside and out, including oven racks and trays
- Clean all cupboards and drawers
- Clean and polish tapware
- Clean and polish splashback and wall tiles
- Clean and wipe the sink and drain
- Clean the space behind and below appliances
- Clean all cupboards and drawers inside and out
- Clean inside the toilet, behind it, around the cistern and the entire toilet seat
- Dust and clean exhaust fan, ventilatio
- Clean mirrors, windows and window tracks
- Scrub any showers/bathtubs clean
- Clean sinks and polish tapware
- Clean soap holders, toilet paper holders, towel rails and other fixtures
- Scrub, delime & descale wall and floor tiles clean, remove soap suds and mildew
- Clean the space behind appliances
- Clean windows inside and mirrors
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Wipe skirting boards
- Remove cobwebs
- Dust and clean light fixtures
- Wipe and clean door frames, doorknobs
- Clean the space behind/below furniture
- Vacuum mattresses (if applicable)
- Vacuum and dust curtains (if applicable)
- Wipe window sills and tracks
- Clean all wardrobes, vanities, cupboards and drawers inside and out
- Wipe dust from furniture and fixtures
- Mopping all the hard floors
- Wiping light switches, doorframes, doorknobs, and other small elements
- Wiping window sills (inside), clean tracks
- Removing cobwebs and other insect marks
- Dusting and polishing of all surfaces
- Cleaning door frames and doors
- Wipe skirting boards
- Wipe and clean railings
- Dusting blinds
- Cleaning windows inside and mirrors
- Vacuuming of all floors throughout the property
- Cleaning skirting boards
- Cleaning light fixtures (if they are accessible)
Get additional helpful cleaning services with your move-in cleaning in Sydney
Ensure even better results with our wide range of expertly delivered professional house cleaning services
Deep Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning
Our deep cleaning services for upholstery and carpet are designed to provide a more thorough and intensive cleaning experience to help restore the colour, appearance, and cleanliness of your fabrics and carpets. We achieve this by using high-end professional deep cleaning machines that utilise hot water extraction. However, we can also carry out dry cleaning for delicate items.
Outside Windows Cleaning
Our outside window cleaning service involves the use of an extendable pole system to reach and clean windows that are not easily accessible from the ground or from inside the building. The extendable pole is equipped with a specialized cleaning head that is designed to effectively remove dirt, grime, and stains from the surface of the windows. It ejects a soft stream of purified water to dislodge filth. No detergents are used, making this quite eco-friendly.
Wall Spot Cleaning
Wall spot cleaning is a service for removing stains, marks, or other contaminants from the surface of walls. The process typically involves the use of specialized cleaning solutions and techniques to target specific spots or stains on the wall, rather than cleaning the entire wall surface.
Our blinds cleaning service involves the use of a steam cleaning machine to effectively remove dirt, grime, and stains from the surface of the blinds. Steam cleaning is a highly effective method for cleaning blinds, as it uses heat and high-pressure steam to loosen and remove dirt and stains from the blinds, without the need for harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbing.
What are the property condition requirements for an end of lease cleaning service
Sydneysiders, we need your help! To provide the finest, incomparable bond cleaning services ever, we have a couple of property requirements:
- The cleaners come fully equipped to deliver the service, but they won’t be able to do much unless the property has running water and electricity.
- The property must be fully unfurnished and free of personal belongings. The fantastic cleaners are fully trained to do the job. However, the small items might get in their way of the process. Not to mention that they can get damaged.
- It's essential to make sure there is available parking near the property that the cleaners can use. This is necessary, especially if we have to steam clean the carpets - the machines are really heavy.
- If you cannot to be at home during the vacate cleaning, you need to make sure that the cleaners have access to the property. You need to arrange who’ll meet them or where you’ll leave the keys for them.
- If you’ve booked a freezer cleaning together with your lease clean, you need to turn it off at least 24 hours prior to the service. The freezer needs to be defrosted so the cleaners can clean it.
Tenants, it’s time to get your security deposit back!
At the beginning of your lease, your landlord will make sure to lodge your security deposit with NSW Fair Trading. Together with the owner or the real estate agent, you'll fill out an initial condition report for the property. When you're moving out, you'll be expected to leave the property in the same condition as stated in the initial report.
When you're finished with the end of lease cleaning, the landlord will conduct a final inspection of the property. He'll complete the official tenancy condition report. If the property does not meet the expectations you won’t be able to receive your security deposit back.
These are some of the damages you are liable for:
- Stains, holes, tears and burn marks on the carpets;
- Scratches and stains on floors;
- Scratches, stains, holes and cuts on the countertops;
- Stains, scratches and holes on the walls;
- Stains, scratches, tears or holes in furniture;
- Any other type of damages produced by tenants or their guests.
You are not liable for any damages that are caused by natural events such as storms or floods or for damages that occur over time, such as fading and wearing of paint, tiles, floors, wallpapers, furniture or carpets.
Fantastic Cleaners is here to make sure that you get your security deposit back. We ensure that the licensed and better bond cleaners we work with in Sydney use high-end cleaning detergents and equipment. They have a strong eye for detail that does not let them miss any spots. You can rest assured that Fantastic's full range of professional cleaning services will meet your expectations and those of your property manager.