Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne
specialises in deep oven cleaning and detailing services
that can be brought to you in a matter of days. Short notice bookings are our speciality, so look no further if you are hosting a dinner party tomorrow, and you want your oven sparkling clean.
Let the dedicated team of Fantastic oven technicians bring your appliance to a showroom condition. Take advantage of our regular oven cleaning service and forget about dirty and smelly ovens for good.
Oven Cleaning Service With a Higher Standard
We have had customers posing the question: “What do you mean by oven detailing?” Well, the answer is simple.
Your appliance is constructed of many individual parts. The detailing service involves dismantling your cooker into all the individual elements that allow to be taken apart.
It also includes cleaning of areas, which are hidden, such as behind the self-cleaning liners, behind the fan in convection ovens, above the grill element, or in between the glass panels of the oven door, if the seal is removable.
To sum it up - it is oven cleaning in detail
and cleaning every detail of your oven.
Self-cleaning ovens work in a very interesting way. They have a pyrolytic ground coat, which reduces the food leftovers to ash by exposing them to a temperature around 500 °C. Unfortunately, this cleaning process takes 3 whole hours, which significantly reduces the service lifespan of the oven
. Also, the release of toxic fumes during the cleaning cycle is a possibility.
Seasonal Barbecue Cleaning and Maintenance
At Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne
, we fully understand that many of you don’t have the time and equipment needed to clean your BBQ, grill or smoker
We can take care of that problem for you. Оur experienced BBQ cleaning experts provide hygienic, safe and thorough barbecue cleaning and servicing, suitable for all models and makes.
We use efficient steam cleaning equipment, which will clean all the grease and stubborn dirt from your BBQ. We also provide non-toxic, natural cleaning products, which allow you to start cooking immediately with no mess or unpleasant odours.
Don’t ruin your weekend barbecue experience by using dirty and possibly dangerous BBQ equipment - our Fantastic barbecue cleaning teams
can make it clean as new today!
What to Expect from Your Oven Cleaning Appointment
- The technicians will arrive promptly at your premises anywhere in Melbourne.
(In the unlikely event of them running late, due to heavy traffic, you will be notified at once)
- A free inspection of the appliance is what follows. Depending on the alloy the chamber of your oven is made of, a different type of detergent may need to be applied.
- The floor area around the appliance is then covered with a protective sheet.
- The oven cleaning experts dismantle the cooker into its individual parts (those that can be removed), which are, then, cleaned separately with appropriate detergents.
- The oven chamber is degreased and all carbon deposits are scraped off. Great care is taken, so all hidden places near the electrical elements are reached and cleaned.
- The appliance is then wiped and polished inside and outside, including the stove top, hobs, dials, knobs and fittings.
- The oven door is put back in place after it has been thoroughly polished inside and out.
- All the racks and trays are placed back, too.
- The technicians test the oven to determine that it is working properly.
Please, note that the service is suitable for a wide range of cooking appliances, in terms of their model, size and the type of fuel they use. We are also certified in cleaning commercial kitchen appliances and industrial ovens
The main benefits of oven valeting in detail are:
- Malfunction prevention - fires often start from and around those hidden electrical elements.
- Improved efficiency - dirty ovens take longer to heat and use more energy.
- Oven life is extended - a regular oven maintenance at 6-month intervals will reduce the risk of needing repairs.
And for your outdoor cooking needs and garden recreational moments, do not hesitate to book our professional BBQ cleaning service
Did you know:
Microwave ovens are direct descendants of radars. The heating capabilities of microwave radiation were discovered accidentally in 1945. Also, studies show, that the food which comes out of the microwave oven
is rarely hotter than 100°C, which means that reheating leftover food for only a couple of seconds can cause bacterial contamination and foodborne illness.