Hourly cleaning in Sydney
- Infection Control Training passed from the Australian Government - Department of Health
- No dirty spots left after the Fantastic Cleaners’ visit
- Cleaning done following your personalised checklist
- Thorough cleaning before and after special events
- Spring cleaning done at any time
- Trial cleaning before subscribing to the regular service
Get a free instant quote and check our availability in your area
CUSTOMISED DEEP CLEANING SERVICES IN SYDNEY
With your busy schedule, deep cleaning your house regularly can get overwhelming. This is especially true around the time of spring cleaning, but fear not - Fantastic Cleaners is here to save the day. The team of professional cleaners in Sydney will follow a customised checklist and will thoroughly clean your home.
Imagine a spotless house from top to bottom, sparkling kitchen and tidy shelves. Fantastic Cleaners will make sure to make that dream come true!
Note that the service is limited in time, so the cleaners might not be able to take care of everything around your house. You can avoid that, by giving us as many details as you can about the cleaning, so we can advise you with the number of hours needed and proper quotation.
Whether you’re about to sell your property and need to present it in the best possible way, you’re relocating to a different part of Sydney and you wish to move into a freshly cleaned home, or simply don’t feel like wasting your time with cleaning, Fantastic Cleaners is always the right choice. Our hourly based cleaning service is flexible and addresses your specific needs. Hence, feel free to create your own priority cleaning checklist and get in touch with us.
What our clients say:
Spotless home with professional deep cleaning in Sydney
The one-off cleaning in Sydney is a cleaning process that follows a custom checklist provided by you and ensures that your property is spotless.
- Throughout the property: all surfaces, furniture, glass tops, skirting boards, window sills, mirrors are polished, cobwebs are removed;
- Light switches and the areas around them are cleaned;
- Floors are vacuumed and mopped;
- Carpets and soft furnishings are vacuumed;
- Bathrooms, toilets, wet rooms are sanitised, including the shower, bathtub, the shower screen, the toilet, the sink, the under-sink cabinet, mirrors and glasses, fixtures & accessories; the tile floors are mopped;
- Kitchen: appliances, surfaces, the sink, backsplash, the cupboards are all polished and cleaned, limescale is removed;
- Extra rooms: study, dining room, game room - can be cleaned, depending on the duration of the booked service;
- Inside windows, frames, sills can be cleaned upon request;
- Walls can be cleaned upon request.
The step-by-step procedure we follow to ensure the best cleaning service in Sydney
- When the cleaners arrive at your property, they’ll inspect it and confirm the cleaning checklist with you.
- They will let you know if they’ll be able to complete everything on the to-do list within the booked time.
- If you don’t provide a list of priorities, the Fantastic Cleaners will focus on cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, dusting and cleaning all surfaces and vacuuming and mopping all floors.
- If you’re there during the service, the cleaners will ask you to inspect the property before they leave.
Our One-Off Cleaners Are:
- Professional and diligent
- Background-checked & police-cleared
- Friendly, prompt and experienced
- Qualified and fully insured
The House Cleaning Equipment We Use:
We use only industry-powered high-end professional equipment, which is designed to address general cleaning tasks, as well as specialised deep cleaning requirements. From industrial vacuum cleaners and high-pressure cleaning equipment to carpet and upholstery cleaning machines, we can offer a wide range of additional cleaning solutions.
Furthermore, the technicians are equipped with a variety of tools and cleaning accessories, as well as child-safe cleaning kits. Some of the non-toxic products we use are Prochem and Enzyme Wizard.
The Additional Deep Home Cleaning Tasks:
When booking your one-off cleaning service, you may also schedule a specific additional service at discounted rates: oven cleaning, window cleaning (inside and outside), tile and grout cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, mattress cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pressure cleaning for exterior surfaces and more. Appliances, such as the fridge, the freezer, the dishwasher can also be cleaned upon request.
Please, be advised to confirm your priorities with the cleaning team before the service. The number of hours you've booked determines the amount of workload that can be completed. Also, note that window cleaning and oven cleaning are separate services. If you're vacating your property soon, take advantage of our 72-hours guaranteed end of lease cleaning service.