Fantastic Cleaners Sydney
boast expertise in a wide range of cleaning services
for your home and office. We especially take pride in our advanced steam carpet cleaning solutions designed to maintain the warranty of your carpets. We welcome our new customers, many of whom become regulars.
Booking our regular services ensures that you do not miss an appointment. Your carpets and rugs are always taken care of at regular 6, 12 or 18-month intervals. Of course, all our regular clients are eligible for discounts. We also offer a regular domestic cleaning service
and end of lease cleaning service
Why Professional Rug & Carpet Cleaning is Important for Your Home?
Carpets and rugs are the lungs of your home. They act as a filter by trapping airborne pollutants. With time, other contaminants like food and drink spillages, pet dander, and dust mites join in to offer bacteria and germs a feast. To make matters worse, poor ventilation together with high humidity and condensation create the perfect conditions for a rapid mould spores’ growth.
Our solution is professional carpet steam cleaning, executed with a high-performance hot water extraction equipment.The results are:
And they are achieved by:
- Effective disinfection from deep within the carpet fibres
- Colour revival for a fresh and new look
- Deeply ingrained stains are visibly removed
- High-traffic areas look no longer faded and tired
- Deodorised carpeting brings a clean feel to your entire home
- Fabric protection with a stain and pollutant repellent solution
- The expert carpet cleaners follow a step-by-step company-incorporated eco-friendly procedure.
- They remove all the dust build-up, hard soiling and particles with an industrial strength vacuum cleaner.
- Your carpeting is subjected to a free inspection when the type of carpet fibre and the presence of stains is determined.
- For the successful removal of stains, pH testing and a pretreatment solution is applied.
- The process of agitating may be also applied prior to the essential hot water rinse of the carpets.
- The water and the dissolved contaminants are then extracted with a powerful carpet cleaning machine.
- A specialised carpet protection is applied upon request. The rug cleaners also professionally deodorise your floor coverings.
- A drying time of 3 to 4 hours is required.
Please note, when drying time is an issue or when the type of fibre does not allow the use of high levels of moisture, then the dry carpet cleaning method is recommended. Your technician will advise you on the most suitable sanitation solution for your carpet. The dry cleaning method is very similar to the above step-by-step process with the difference that dry powdered solvent is applied prior to agitation. Subsequently, a bonnet carpet cleaning machine with a rotating mechanism is employed to sanitise your floorings.
Rare Carpet Treatment Expertise When You Need ItFantastic Cleaners Sydney
employ safe carpet treatment methods, where only gentle and suitable cleaning detergents are applied. The technicians always test the stain removal and cleaning products on a small patch to determine their suitability. This ensures the safe process of disinfecting your carpets and rugs. Allow the carpet cleaners to bring back the colour in your home!