Is it that time of the year again? Don’t try to postpone your big clean for a more convenient day, when Fantastic Cleaners Melbourne can land you a hand and transform your home in a day. Our one-off cleaning services can be customised according to your household needs. So leave all those cleaning chores, for which you never have time for, to us. Whether it involves scrubbing behind the fridge or getting the conservatory de-cobwebbed, our one-off cleaning team can help.
The one-time cleaning we provide is hourly based, hence you can fit in as much workload as you need assistance with, depending on the number of hours you wish to book. We also offer regular domestic cleaning in case you want to use our services on a more predictable basis.
What a Spring Clean with Fantastic Cleaners Will Mean for You
When you book our one-off cleaning service, you can create your own cleaning checklist, based on your priorities. The service may include, but it is not limited, to the following tasks:
- In the kitchen - all cupboards are cleaned inside and out; worktops and surfaces are wiped and disinfected; electrical appliances and the sink area are thoroughly sanitised.
- In the bathroom - tiles can be scrubbed clean; the toilet, sink, shower and bath are all thoroughly cleaned, fittings and fixtures are polished.
- Throughout the entire property - all floors are vacuumed and mopped, all surfaces, furniture, skirtings, window sills, banisters and shelves are dusted; all cobwebs - removed; carpets and rugs are thoroughly vacuumed; mirrors and picture frames are polished.
- Additional tasks, like washing the interior windows, can be incorporated in the service. Hard-to-reach spots and areas can be cleaned, upon request. Please, note that the cleaners will not attempt to move heavy furniture.
- Extra rooms, such as studies, laundry rooms, game rooms, conservatories, storage rooms can be also cleaned - simply allow sufficient time for the tasks to be completed by booking an adequate number of hours for your session.