GUARANTEED & INSURED END OF LEASE CLEANING FRANKSTON
Need a sure and easy way to secure your deposit after moving out? Fantastic Cleaners’ end of lease cleaning in Hawthorn is here to save the day! Don’t worry about dirty carpets, messy kitchen countertops and windows “decorated” with pigeon art - our trained cleaning specialists will take care of everything!
Our bond cleaning service is done with professional detergents and equipment and after our team is done with the property, you won’t be able to tell that people have lived there. Still, if your landlord isn’t happy, we can come back to take care of the missed areas, all thanks to the 72-hour guarantee you get with our vacate cleaning solutions!
Get your Fantastic deal
What clients say:
A few reasons why you should choose Fantastic Cleaners in Hawthorn
As we mentioned earlier, our end of lease cleaning service comes with many benefits and the 72-hour guarantee is just the tip of the iceberg.
Here is why you should choose our company for your property:
- The service is extremely easy to schedule - we have our online booking form that you can use.
- You get to meet friendly, committed and specially trained cleaning professionals.
- No need to buy detergents or rent special equipment - the experts bring everything and you don’t have to pay extra.
- The bond cleaning is not time restricted, meaning that the team won’t leave until everything looks brand sparkling new.
- Do you have any special requirements? Just tell the technicians and they will be more than happy to include them in their cleaning checklist.
- We have a flexible work schedule and you can book us even on a public holiday.
Here is what the move out cleaning involves
All windows, sills and their frames will be carefully cleaned internally. This will be done in each room of your property and if you have any glass doors, those will be wiped, as well. Your carpets and rugs will be vacuumed. All floor surfaces in the property will be vacuumed and thoroughly mopped. Your kitchen cabinets will be cleaned both inside and out.
Also, countertops and other types of surfaces will be wiped, too. Small kitchen appliances will be cleaned internally and externally and your oven will be deep cleaned. Small items like light fixtures and switches, sockets, doorknobs and etc. will be cleaned and polished.
Additional service options to try out
In order to ensure that you get your deposit back, you can always go the extra mile with one of our additional services, which you can combine with your end of lease cleaning appointment. And do you know what the best part is? You can get a discounted price on your second service! Here are your options:
- Fridge/Freezer cleaning. Just make sure to defrost the appliance before the cleaning crew arrives. We advise doing so a day prior to the scheduled service.
- Deep carpet cleaning. Impress your landlord with brand new carpets and upholstery by entrusting our advanced hot water extraction cleaning method. There won’t be a sign left from those old coffee stains.
- Wall spot cleaning. Yes, you read this right - you can even get your wall specially cleaned from all spots and marks.
- Exterior window leaning. Make the outside of your property looks just as good as the inside. The service includes cleaning of your outside windows and their sills and frames.
- Balcony or garage cleaning. Don’t forget about additionals areas in the property like the garage and the balcony. Your landlord will check those, as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What do I need to do before the cleaners come?
A: You need to make sure that there are no personal belongings located in the property and that there is running hot water and electricity.
Q: I want to make an appointment for the weekend. Is this possible?
A: Of course you can. You can even book our moving out cleaning service on public holidays.
Q: Something came up and I need to reschedule my service. Can I do that?
A: Yes, just make sure that you make the change no less than 24 hours before the scheduled service appointment.
Q: Is there any sort of discount that I can use?
A: Yes, we have a subscription programme that you can try out. Also, if you combine your vacate cleaning with an additional service (you can find your options listed above), you can reduce your price this way, as well.