Professional End of Lease Cleaning in Kew - Make Your Landlord Happy!
Moving out is stressful enough without having to worry about getting your security bond back, right? You’ve got so much on your plate with all the packing and tying up loose ends that need doing.
So, why not get professional help with the cleaning of your rental home in St. Kilda and secure the retrieval of your security deposit without a hitch? Fantastic Cleaners offers expert end of lease cleaning assistance to local folks in need of getting their place back in shape and in a rent-worthy condition.
What our clients say:
Why Choose Fantastic Move-out Cleaners in St. Kilda?
- Fully insured service. Your property will be taken care of by a comprehensively insured bond cleaning team.
- 72-hour re-clean guarantee. Something doesn’t seem right? Get in touch within 72 hours to request a re-clean. Skilled and fully equipped pros. You need nothing to provide, as the cleaners come equipped with high-end machines, cleaning tools and detergents.
- Easy online booking. Just fill in the online booking form in a matter of minutes or use the chat feature on this website.
- Flexible appointment slots. We’ll send a move-out cleaning team when it suits you - including on weekends and national holidays.
- Smooth & stress-free service.Our vacate cleaning solutions are not limited by time. The professional cleaners stay until the job’s done.
- Friendly customer support. Have a question? Or you need assistance? Contact our helpline for prompt support!
- Following agency-approved checklists. We execute the service by following the industry-standard end of lease cleaning checklists.
How We Perform Your Move-out Cleaning Service
Fantastic lease cleaners are specially trained to use an agency-approved end of lease cleaning checklist, which, of course, can be customised to meet your specific needs. The team will bring everything they need to complete the job and will not leave until all the areas are covered and cleaned spotless. Here’s what to expect:
- Kitchen: All surfaces will be sanitised; kitchen cupboards, splashback, sink, benchtops and storage spaces will be cleaned to the highest standard.
- Appliances: Kitchen appliances will be wiped and polished; deep oven cleaning is also included in the end of lease cleaning service at no extra cost.
- Bathroom: The bathroom and toilet will be scrubbed and de-scaled with great attention to detail; the bath, shower, sink and all fixtures - sanitised to their former shine.
- Floor surfaces: All hard floor surfaces will be vacuumed and mopped.
- Furniture: Furniture will be dusted and polished; upholstered items will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Carpets and rugs: Carpeting and rugs will be vacuumed with a high-end power vacuum cleaner.
- Windows: Interior windows, window sills and frames will be washed and dried out, including any interior glass doors.
- Fixtures: From bannisters, doors, door handles and skirting boards to light fixtures, sockets and mirrors - all those fixtures and fittings will be polished and cleaned.
We Can Also Help You With
And if you require some extra cleaning assistance, you can order and combine the specialised services we list below at additional cost. Discounts may apply.
- Carpet steam cleaning and upholstery cleaning - We use an advanced hot water extraction cleaning method and dry cleaning techniques for deep cleaning all type of floor coverings and soft furniture.
- Exterior window cleaning - Ensure the property is presentable on the outside, as well.
- Fridge/freezer cleaning - Thorough cleaning and refreshing inside and out. Please, defrost the appliance first.
- Wall spot cleaning - All marks and blemishes on the wall surfaces can be taken care of.
- Cleaning of additional spaces - Attics, garages, balconies, and conservatories can be cleaned and tidied up, too.
Local End of Lease Cleaning Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I’m a rental property manager. Can I book this service after my tenants have vacated the property?
A: Absolutely. The move-out cleaning service is suitable for both tenants and landlords.
Q: Do I need to provide anything before the service?
A: Please, ensure that the property has running water and electricity. Personal belongings should be packed and removed prior to the service. Fantastic cleaners arrive fully prepared to provide you with high-quality service.
Q: What if my landlord has some issues with returning my bond back in full?
A: Rest assured that we’ll send the end of tenancy cleaning team to re-clean specific areas, if needs be, as long as you get in touch with us no later than 72 hours after the job completion.
Q: Do you provide end of lease cleaning services on the same day?
A: We aim to meet all our client's specific requirements. Subject to availability, we’ll do our best to provide you with such short-notice bond cleaning assistance.