GET END OF LEASE CLEANING RICHMOND AND YOUR BOND BACK
Are you relocating from Richmond, Melbourne? And you feel out of your depth with the moving and packing, as well as with leaving the property in a presentable state?
Considering that your bond’s still in your landlord’s pocket, surely, how and when to fit the cleaning in the picture is on your mind. Well, don’t worry, because Fantastic Cleaners Richmond provides professional end of lease cleaning services in the area to help folks in your situation.
Get your Fantastic deal
What clients say:
Here’s why to hire Fantastic move-out cleaners in Richmond
Our bond cleaning services will get the results you need. It’s simple as that. You’ll be able to return the keys to a property that is in a rentable state by all industry-approved end of lease cleaning standards. This means that your security bond should be given back to you in full, as every spot in the house or flat will be covered and cleaned with great attention to detail. And that’s not all!
- You can contact us within 72 hours and ask for a free reclean should there be an issue with the service.
- Our price estimates are totally free of charge, even if you don’t commit to booking a service with us.
- You can get lower rates if you call us and join our loyalty membership programme.
- Also why not get another specialised service at discounted rates?
- You need to provide nothing prior to the service, apart from running utilities and a convenient parking spot.
- The move-out cleaning service is not bound by time - it takes what it takes time-wise.
- Fantastic Cleaners Richmond operates all week round, including on national holidays.
- The service fits the needs of landlords and rental agencies, too.
Fantastic end of lease cleaning service at a glance
The main difference between any type of deep property cleaning and a move-out cleaning service is that with the latter, the pros follow specially approved cleaning checklists. They can be personalised, of course, to fit in with the specific features of your property. So, here’s how it’s done:
- The experienced and insured bond cleaners arrive at the property, fully equipped with powerful equipment and professional detergents and cleaning supplies.
- They inspect the checklist and start to vacuum all floor surfaces, including behind and under furniture (if applicable) throughout the house. Any spider webs are removed from corners and fixtures.
- All wood/metal furniture is dusted and polished.
- Upholstered items and mattresses are also thoroughly vacuumed.
- Storage spaces, wardrobes, kitchen units, bedroom furniture - all will be polished inside and out.
- Your oven will be deep cleaned and other appliances - polished.
- Hard surfaces throughout will be sanitised, be it in the kitchen or bathroom, including benchtops, shelves, splashbacks, tiled surfaces, toilet, bathtub, kitchen and bathroom sinks, shower units, mirrors and tapware.
- Hard-to-reach spaces will be addressed, as well, and all the fixtures and fittings - polished - from skirting boards, doors and door handles to light switches and fittings, etc.
- Your interior windows will get their shine back, including the frames, sills and window tracks.
- All hard floors will be mopped, too.
Other tasks we can assist you with
You can request your windows to be washed on the outside, the fridge/freezer to be disinfected on the inside (if defrosted prior to your appointment), as well as any marks on the walls, to be removed at an additional cost. Note that we can steam clean your carpets and upholstered furniture, too, and this way, you’ll really impress your landlord with your efforts.
Get in touch beforehand if there are any extra spaces that you need cleaning properly, such as basements, attics, garages and more. Our friendly customer service agents will organise and customise your move-out cleaning service for you to meet your specific property needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many bond cleaners will you send, as my house is rather large?
A: We usually assign a team of two cleaning technicians but for very large properties, we can send more people.
Q: My landlord wants me to reclean certain areas. Do I need to book and pay again?
A: You don’t need to pay if you call us within 72 hours from the day that the service took place. We’ll send the cleaners again to remedy any issues.
Q: How long does the service take on average?
A: This will depend on whether the property is furnished, on its size and on its condition. Naturally small places will take less time to be cleaned than large ones. You can get time estimate information when we provide you with a free quote.
Q: Can I leave the key with someone, as I can’t meet the cleaners in person?
A: Yes, just let us know who the pros need to get the key from. We do advise, however, to see the cleaners off at the end of the service so that you can check for yourself the results of their job.