GUARANTEED & INSURED END OF LEASE CLEANING FRANKSTON
In need of bond cleaning help in Frankston? Then, why not hire Fantastic end of lease cleaning professionals and focus on your packing without the worry of getting the property in a clean state? We work with experienced, reliable and fully equipped vacate cleaners in your location, who get the job done by following agency-standard cleaning checklists.
And that’s not all. You can add any of our specialised cleaning solutions to your bond cleaning, such as deep carpet, upholstery or window cleaning services and wow your landlord or landlady with the results.
What our clients say:
What makes Fantastic end of lease cleaning in Frankston stand out
Your move-out cleaning service comes with a number of benefits so that the risk of not getting your bond back is out of the equation.
For a start, the service is not done by the hour, which means that the cleaners will not leave until the property is brought back to a rentable state again. There’s also the added guarantee of available free re-clean, upon request, if the property owner has issues with the job. You’ll just need to contact us within 72 hours and we’ll send the team again to address the situation.
The cleaners bring everything that’s needed to get the place spotless and presentable. They use only industry-grade equipment, professional detergents and cleaning materials.
Last but not least, we can tailor the service to your specific requirements, as every property comes with different features and types of rooms. This means that despite the pros using comprehensive cleaning checklists, those can be adjusted and tweaked to meet your landlord’s needs.
What to expect from our vacate cleaning service
- Removal of cobwebs - The pros will clean any cobwebs with a vacuum cleaner.
- Floors - All wood, laminate and tile floors in every room are vacuumed and mopped.
- Furniture - If the place is furnished, the cleaners will dust and polish tables, chairs, shelves, desks, etc.
- Fixtures - Bathroom/kitchen fittings, staircase railings, light fittings and fixtures, doors and door handles, baseboards, bed frames will be cleaned.
- Carpets - Carpets, rugs and mats are thoroughly vacuumed.
- Upholstery - Any upholstered furniture and mattresses will be also vacuumed.
- Oven - The cleaners will deep clean the cooker, oven and hood to the highest standard.
- Appliances -Other kitchen appliances will be sanitised on the outside.
- Storage units - Kitchen cupboards, bedroom furniture and living room storage furnishings will be dusted inside and out.
- Windows - The interior glass, sills, tracks and window frames will be also polished.
- Surfaces - Any other horizontal and vertical surfaces will be cleaned, such as the kitchen countertops, the splashback, sinks, mirrors, bathroom tiles, the shower cabin and bathtub, etc.
Do you need anything else cleaned?
Depending on the specific features of the property you’re moving out from, you may request additional specialised cleaning services from us, along with your bond cleaning. Be it exterior window cleaning or deep upholstery cleaning (if the rental place is fully furnished), you can get these jobs done, too and secure even better getting your deposit back.
As mentioned above, oven detailing is included in the bond cleaning service. But what about the refrigerator and freezer? The appliances can be also deep cleaned at an affordable cost, upon request, as long as they have been defrosted prior to your end of lease cleaning appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Frequently Asked Questions
A: That will be great, but if some of your furniture is still on the property, the cleaners can still perform the service. Note, however, that they will not attempt to move bulky and heavy items to access hard-to-reach spaces.
Q: Is carpet cleaning part of the end of lease cleaning service?
A: The cleaners vacuum thoroughly all carpets and rugs. For deep cleaning of your floor coverings with a special hot water extraction or dry cleaning equipment, however, you’ll need to purchase our specialised carpet cleaning service at an extra but usually reduced cost.
Q: : Can the cleaners come on a public holiday?
A: Yes. Fantastic Cleaners Frankston can be booked for any day of the week, regardless.
Q: How many cleaners do you send?
A: We usually assign a team of two cleaners to an end of lease cleaning job. Of course, the property size matters, so a small flat can be easily sanitized by one pro. And if you’re vacating a large house, we can send more than two cleaning technicians.