PROFESSIONAL END OF LEASE CLEANING IN SOUTH YARRA - SECURE YOUR DEPOSIT!
Changing flats (or houses) can be an exciting experience, but it comes with many tasks to complete. You have to hire a removalists team, pack all of your possessions and, of course, clean the property you are leaving.
That being said, why not save yourself a bit of the dirty work and hire a cleaning company to help you out? Our professional solutions can both take the burden off your shoulders and secure your deposit with our professional end of lease cleaning service.
Get your Fantastic deal
What our clients say:
Why you should choose Fantastic Move-out Cleaners in South Yarra
- 72-hour re-clean guarantee. Your landlord isn’t happy with the service results? Just contact us in a 72-hour time frame and we will come back to re-clean the property.
- Fully insured cleaning team. Every single member of the cleaning crew is fully insured and vetted.
- Trained and fully-equipped experts. No need to spend money on extra detergents. The crew will arrive with everything required to complete the service, including high-grade equipment.
- Everything is done by agency-approved checklists. In order to ensure that the service is performed to the highest quality, we strictly follow industry-standard end of lease cleaning checklists.
- A non-time restricted service. The move-out cleaning solutions, we offer, are not performed within an exact time frame. The cleaning team will stay as long as it’s needed, so the property is cleaned up to the highest standard.
- Fast & easy online appointments. You can schedule your appointment with us in just a few mouse clicks. Just enter your details in our easy-to-use online booking form or try the chat located on our website.
- Flexible appointment slots. Don’t worry if your schedule is on the busy side - the cleaners will come at a time convenient for you. If you want, you can even book your appointment for a weekend or a national holiday. It’s all up to you!
- 24/7 customer service. Do you have a question about your service or need to change your booking details? Just contact our friendly customer service team and our agents will be more than happy to help you out.
How it’s done
You can customise the service according to your individual requirements, as the vacate cleaners can easily personalise the agency-approved bond cleaning checklist. The professionals are flexible and will incorporate your needs into their cleaning strategy. Also, the experts bring their own detergents and equipment. Now, here is what you can expect:
- Floors: All the flooring will be thoroughly vacuumed and then mopped.
- Furniture: We will remove all dust from the furniture and polish the objects afterwards. Upholstery pieces will be only vacuumed.
- Carpeting: Every carpet and rug will be carefully vacuumed.
- Fixtures: Everything from sockets to doors handles will be carefully cleaned and polished.
- Appliances: All small kitchen appliances will be wiped inside and out and your oven will be deep cleaned, as well.
- Kitchen: Every surface will be cleaned - kitchen cupboards, sink, splashback, countertops and storage areas.
- Bathroom: The bathroom аrea will be thoroughly scrubbed and de-scaled. The bath, shower, toilet and sink will be washed and polished, including all fixtures.
- Windows: All of the interior windows and glass doors will be washed and dried out, including the window sills, tracks and frames.
Need anything else cleaned?
Want to go the extra mile? You can combine other cleaning services with your end of lease cleaning! Here is what we have to offer:
- Window cleaning - Make sure that the outside of your old property looks good, too, with our specialised exterior window cleaning service!
- Professional steam carpet and upholstery cleaning - Do you wonder if that old coffee stain on the carpet is going to land you in trouble? Or what about that wine spot on the sofa? Give our hot water extraction cleaning method a try!
- Spot cleaning of walls - Better be safe than sorry. Especially when it comes to your deposit.
- Fridge cleaning - Note that you have to defrost the appliance before the cleaners come, otherwise the service can’t be completed.
- Cleaning of extra rooms/spaces - Does your property happen to have an attic,a balcony, a study or a garage? We can take care of those, as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My landlord doesn’t want to release my deposit. What now?
A: If your landlord isn’t satisfied with the results, we will send the crew to re-clean whatever is needed. However, this is only possible if you contact us within the 72-hour time frame of the guarantee.
Q: How do I prepare for the service?
A: You need to make sure that there are no personal belongings inside the property. And also - the team needs to have access to running water and electricity.
Q: Do I need to be at home to meet the cleaners?
A: You can leave the key with someone who will give the team access to the property. Still, we always recommend that you’re present at the end of the service to inspect the job results in person.
Q: Can I book your service at short notice?
A: Yes, you can, but it really depends on whether we have available teams for the specific time and day you want. Still, we will do everything possible to complete the service when it’s most convenient for you.