Top-notch carpet cleaning in Noble Park performed by trained specialists
Carpets can contain a great amount of built-up dirt, airborne pollutants, dry soils and other contaminants that can seriously affect the quality of the air in your home.
By professionally cleaning your carpet every year, you will prolong its life, make its regular maintenance a lot easier and will make sure that there is no permanent damage done. Book your carpet cleaning today with Fantastic Cleaners Noble Park and receive a number of benefits included in the service.
What our clients say:
What makes our carpet cleaning service in Noble Park so special
By choosing us you will receive a number of benefits along with your service, such as the opportunity for a same-day booking or during weekends and public holidays. Get a free quote that includes all detergents and equipment, labour, and the time for performing the service. And there are no hidden charges whatsoever.
If you have any questions or you need to change/add something to your service, just give a call to our 24/7 Customer Service department and they will arrange everything for you! The technicians will come fully equipped for the job and they will pre-treat all stubborn stains in order to achieve the best possible results. They are also insured, so you don’t have to worry in case of damage.
What to expect from a professional carpet cleaning service?
Deep carpet cleaning is a process that involves highly skilled expertise and can be done only by a trained professional. Here is what the carpet cleaning technicians will do exactly:
- The cleaner will start by moving any lightweight furniture that might be in the way of the carpet cleaning machine.
- After that, the pro will power-vacuum the carpet to get rid of any loose dirt and dust.
- Then, all the stains are pretreated with a suitable stain remover, based on their origin and age.
- The technician, then, will clean the carpet with a special hot water extraction machine. Through the hose, a mixture of water and carpet detergent is injected into the carpet fibres. Right after that, 95% of the moisture is extracted along with all the dirt, leaving the treated area fresh, clean and stain-free.
- Upon request, deodorising can be also applied.
- The only thing left is for the carpet to dry completely. It usually takes from 3 to 6 hours, depending on the air ventilation and temperature in the room.
Additional services you can combine with your carpet cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning. Let us take care of your sofa, armchair, mattresses or curtains.
- Exterior and interior window cleaning. Professional window cleaning, using pressure water without leaving marks on the glass.
- End of Lease cleaning. Combine both services to bring your old carpets to life, save some money and get your bond back!
- Scotchgard protector application. This will prevent any spills from infiltrating the fabric of your carpet and become the hard-to-remove stains nobody likes. Once the Scotchgard is applied, the carpet will not absorb any liquids, making it so much easier to clean and maintain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will the technician move any furniture to clean the carpet?
A: They can relocate only lightweight furniture like a coffee table or an ottoman. If you have anything specific in mind, you can ask the sales agent on the phone whether thefurniture you need moving will be light enough for the technician.
Q: Can I have a discount on an End of Lease service if I book the carpet cleaning?
A: Booking both services do come with a certain discount, you only have to ask.
Q: How much time does it take for the carpet to dry?
A: It takes from 3 to 6 hours but you can speed up the process by turning on the AC, a fan, and by opening all possible windows and doors.
Q: What happens in case of damage?
A: All cleaners are fully insured in cases of damage. As soon as you notice something, call our 24/7 Customer Service department and describe the damage or even send pictures, if possible. They will talk you through the process and you will be compensated accordingly.