Professional carpet cleaning solutions in Gwen Waverley - Restore your carpets today!
Over time, both carpets and rugs, no matter of their location, loose their initial good look. The pieces get heavily soiled, “decorated” with old stains, and their fibres flatten. All of the listed issues generally are hard to take care of by yourself and even if you do try to, you risk may damage the carpet you are desperately trying to save.
That being said, why not just hire a professional to take care of the situation for you? Fantastic Cleaners Glen Waverley offers expert carpet cleaning services that can both restore your textile floor covering and prolong its lifespan, all thanks to well-tried methods and the use of industry-grade equipment.
What our clients say:
Why choose Fantastic Cleaners in Glen Waverley
With so many carpet cleaning companies as an alternative, why us? Here are a few (very) good reasons why you should give Fantastic carpet cleaning pros a shot:
- You get a fully insured cleaning expert. All of Fantastic cleaners professionals are fully insured, especially trained, certified and vetted.
- Everything is done on the spot. You don’t have to lift a finger. The experts arrive at your property, do their job, and once completed - leave you with a brand new looking carpet.
- We use industry-grade equipment. The cleaners work only with professional detergents and specialised equipment.
- It’s completely safe. All of the products used to clean the carpeting are both child and pet safe.
- Easy to book. No need for endless phone conversations with sales agents. You can schedule your service appointment easy and fast through our online booking form.
- Experienced customer service team. Have any questions regarding your service? Contact one of our friendly customer service agents and you’ll get all of the information you want.
What to expect from the carpet cleaning service
In order to ensure that your carpet is cleaned up to the highest standard, we use the advanced hot water extraction method. Here is how the process goes: We pretreat the carpet Before he does anything else, the carpet technician first carefully vacuums the piece that will be treated in order to extract any sort of visible dirt and dust. If your carpeting has spots from spilt fizzy drinks, wine, food stains, and etc, the cleaners will treat them with the appropriate detergents to loosen the splatters up.
Note that older stains can permanently damage the carpet's fibres and become impossible to remove. How the main cleaning process goes After the carpeting is prepared, the cleaners use the HWE machine to insert water combined with a special detergent inside the carpet’s fibres. While this is done, another attachment that has a suction function, pulls out the excess moisture, along with all the dust and grime. Through this method, your carpet gets cleaned, while 95% of the moisture is removed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will the service take?
A: Generally, a cleaning session is around 30 minutes. Still, the carpeting’s state is also a big factor when it comes to the duration of the service.
Q: Can I walk on the carpets right after the service?
A: Yes, you can walk on it barefoot or you can use overshoes.
Q: Will you be able to remove all the stains?
A: There are certain types of stains like ink splatters, hair dye and etc., which leave your carpet permanently damaged and just can’t be removed.
Q: Can I book your service for the same day?
A: Yes, you can but it all depends on our availability. However, we will do everything possible to schedule the service appointment for the desired day and time.