Professional carpet cleaning in Berwick done by experience pros
Our deep carpet cleaning solutions in Berwick can take care of most types of rugs and carpets. We use proven and industry-popular methods that successfully remove stains, bacteria, minute insects and germs from your floor coverings.
You will notice that the air in the room is much better immediately after the service, as all filtered-in dust, pet dander and pollen get extracted by a powerful hot water extraction machine. Don’t hesitate to call us for more information or keep reading on to see what the service involves!
Get your Fantastic deal
What our clients say:
Expert carpet cleaning in Berwick - the right choice
Here’s why our company is a great fit for your carpet maintenance needs: We bring all the benefits of professional deep carpet cleaning.
- Extended lifespan of your rug;
- Improved indoor air quality;
- Healthier and allergen-free environment;
- Overall enhanced, clean interior.
We offer a service with a number of perks.
- All equipment is provided;
- Special deals and discounts;
- Free quotations and easy booking;
- All-week-round availability;
- Additional help with other tasks.
Our carpet cleaning services - everything you need to know
Your carpet cleaning service is performed by fully trained and equipped technicians in a few steps. The process is straightforward, yet effective.
- The specialists vacuum the carpet first to remove dust, debris, insects, etc.
- Light furniture can be moved around and out of the way, so the cleaners access better corners and difficult-to-reach areas. Note that they would not attempt to lift or move heavy items.
- Stains, if present, will be tested and pre-treated with a suitable professional stain removal product.
- Then, the carpet cleaners will clean the carpet or rug with a hot water extraction equipment, which injects water mixed with a small amount of detergent, under high pressure, into the carpet fibres.
- The deeply embedded dirt gets agitated in the process and then it is extracted along with almost all the moisture out of the carpet.
- Upon request, you can have additional carpet protection applied (Scotchgard), which extends the life of your rug, by deterring stain formation from accidental spills.
- Deodorising of your floor covering is also available, upon request.
- Drying time can be between 3 and 6 hours, depending on various factors.
Combine carpet cleaning with another service
You can get more for your money by booking a carpet cleaning service together with another of our expert cleaning maintenance solutions:
- Window cleaning - Improve your property curb appeal with our professional exterior and interior window washing services!
- Upholstery cleaning - The cleaners use the same equipment with the right upholstery attachments, so it makes sense to combine the two services if you need to.
- Mattress cleaning - Again, cleaning a mattress with a hot water extraction machine is similar to cleaning any suitable upholstered item.
- General domestic cleaning - It’s easy to have your entire property spotless and at the same time, enjoy your rugs being deep cleaned and stain-free.
- End of lease cleaning - You’ll be onto a definite deal with us if you order carpet cleaning along with your move-out cleaning service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I notice different sets of prices on your website. Who does get the lower rates?
A: We’ve developed a loyalty membership programme that you can subscribe to and use our services at discounted rates. Just give us a call to enquire and show your interest, and our customer care team will take it from there.
Q: Can the cleaners get rid of old stains from my rug?
A: The carpet cleaners use the most advanced stain removal and deep carpet cleaning techniques. Still, some old stains may be only improved in their appearance, especially if you tried to get rid of them incorrectly in the past.
Q: What can I do for the carpet to dry faster?
A: You can turn on a heater, a fan or a dehumidifier, as well as ventilate the room by opening doors and windows. This will speed up the drying process, for sure.
Q: I can’t be home during the service. Is this a problem?
A: This is not a problem. Just arrange beforehand a secure and reliable key pick-up, so the carpet cleaners can access your property.