Along with the professional hard floor cleaning techniques, Fantastic Cleaners Sydney
can provide you with our specialised tile/vinyl stripping and sealing service. It is designed to restore the shiny appearance of your floorings and to protect them against stains and scratches. Additionally sealed hard floors require less maintenance, so you may need to have them cleaned professionally less often. The floor lifespan is also extended significantly when the surface has been treated with a protective solution.
What Type of Floorings Should be Stripped and Sealed
A variety of hard floors will benefit from being protected with a sealer. Granite, marble, sandstone, ceramic tiles, terracotta, vinyl surfaces, natural stone floors, etc. become more durable, scratch and stain-resistant if they are treated additionally.
Newly installed floorings are especially at risk of getting contaminated easily, so to protect your investment, you should not delay to book a specialised floor maintenance service and seal them professionally.
Dull looking floorings with a disintegrated sealant should be stripped and cleaned, first, before the new sealing solution is applied. Failure to do so will result in plasticky looking floors with a poor finish.
Commercial floors, which endure high traffic on a daily basis, are prone to wear and tear faster. Hence, we would recommend that they are sealed with a strong scratch-resistant impregnator or a topical sealant.
Managers and owners of public venues and facilities should also ensure the safety of the floor surfaces by treating them with an anti-slippery sealing solution.
Some exterior surfaces can be additionally protected against the weather elements by being sealed with an appropriate impregnator or a topical sealant.
How the Sydney Tile Sealing Technicians Proceed
You can confidently count that the floor technicians will come to your premises comprehensively prepared with an industry-powered equipment and the right floor stripping and sealing solutions. The service usually includes the following steps:
- The precise measurements of the floor area are confirmed.
- The type of floor restoration methods and appropriate sealing products are determined.
- The flooring is treated with a stripping solution.
- A specialised equipment is employed to strip the old protective layer.
- Then, the surface is washed with a neutraliser, rinsed with water and left to dry for about 30 minutes.
- A water-based/solvent-based topical or penetrating sealer is subsequently applied in 2 to 3 coats, depending on the type of floor you have.
- When the floor is dry, the surface can be additionally buffed with a floor polishing machine.