Carpet Cleaning in Glenmore Park Done by Pro Technicians
Carpets are one of those things that you are better off getting professionally cleaned. DIY attempts can cause damage to the carpet or just not do anything at all to improve the state of the piece. With that in mind, Fantastic Cleaners provides expert carpet cleaning solutions suitable for practically any type of floor covering out there.
Thanks to our advanced cleaning methods, experienced and specially trained carpet technicians, every job is completed to the highest possible standard. We also have a flexible work schedule, so you can make an appointment even for a Sunday. And we are not quite done yet - you also get to benefit from major service discounts and special deals.
Advantages you get with Fantastic carpet cleaning in Glenmore Park
With so many carpet cleaning solutions on the market, it’s hard to figure out which company is best for your needs. Here is what you can expect from Fantastic Cleaners:
- Easy booking - Scheduling your service takes only a few mouse clicks.
- 7-day availability - You can book our carpet cleaning service for any day of the week, including weekends and public holidays.
- Trained professionals - The carpet technicians are specially trained, vetted, fully insured and experienced.
- High-grade detergents and equipment - The service is performed with the use of professional cleaning products and machines.
- Suitable for most carpet materials - No matter if you own an old Persian carpet or a synthetic rug - we can clean it.
- Dedicated customer care agents - Have any service questions? No worries. Our friendly customer service agents are ready to help you.
- Exclusive deals and discounts - We offer service deals and discounts that you can take advantage of through our special membership programme.
Our carpet cleaning methods
Fantastic Cleaners offers two types of carpet cleaning methods, which are extremely effective but created for different types of carpeting material - dry cleaning and hot water extraction. Both cleaning processes include vacuuming of the carpet and stain pre-treatment. Here is a bit more information about the methods:
Dry carpet cleaning
- Suitable for more delicate materials
- Doesn’t involve the use of water
- The technicians use a special powdered cleaning product
- Used for carpets that need refreshing
- It isn’t very effective against stains
Hot water extraction
- Good for heavily soiled carpets and rugs
- Will remove most stains and spots
- Uses special detergent and HWE equipment
- Destroys allergens
- Prolongs the life of the piece
In addition, you can order deodorising and/or Scotchgard application that is designed to protect your carpet or rug against stains (extra charges apply). The product repels effectively liquid and food spillages from staining the floor covering for up to 6 months.
Other services you can schedule
Did you know that if you combine your professional carpet cleaning with one of our other service options, you can actually lower your end price? Here is what you can get:
- Deep one-off cleaning - done by trained and insured cleaning experts. Detergents and equipment are included.
- External window cleaning - a fast, easy, and eco-friendly way to restore the shine of your windows.
- Oven cleaning - prolongs the life of your oven and makes it look good as new.
- Upholstery cleaning - an effective service that will be performed by the same carpet cleaning pro.
Local Carpet Cleaners Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I book a house cleaning and carpet cleaning at the same time?
A: No problem! We have teams that can both clean your property and take care of the carpets, as well. With that being said, if you book our end of lease cleaning service together with a carpet cleaning session, you will also get a special discount on the final price!
Q: How do I know if my carpet/rug is suitable for hot water extraction cleaning?
A: You can always check with your manufacturer if you are not sure what the best cleaning method for your carpet material is. You can also consult with one of our representatives over the phone or by email and they will advise you on what to choose.
Q: How much does it take for the carpet to dry?
A: From 3 to 5 hours, depending on the ventilation and temperature in the room. You can accelerate the process by turning on the AC or a fan and by opening all the windows and doors.
Q: Is there another way to get a discount on my price?
A: Yes, you just have to become a member of our subscription programme. You can ask one of our representatives for more information.