EFFECTIVE CARPET CLEANING BONDI - GET ALL THE BENEFITS OF A GERM-FREE RUG
Beyond doubt, carpet cleaning is a skilled job that requires knowledge and the right equipment. Any DIY methods usually render mediocre results. So, don’t try to rub those stains further into the fibres but get Fantastic carpet cleaning solutions in Bondi, which will save the day and your beloved rug! The local technicians, we work with, have what it takes to restore the look and feel of your wall-to-wall carpeting and area rugs. Fantastic carpet cleaning methods in Bondi
So, what to expect from our carpet cleaning service?
Steam cleaning technique. The specialist will advise you on cleaning your carpeting with an advanced and effective hot water extraction machine, as long as the carpet is not too bright-coloured or made of extremely delicate and expensive material. First, however, your carpet or rug will be carefully vacuumed. Stains will be pH-tested and pre-treated, as well. Then, the specialist will apply a mixture of hot water and detergent with the equipment, which injects into the carpet under high pressure. The same machine subsequently sucks out the disintegrated soiling along with the moisture, leaving you with almost dry carpeting that will need another 3 to 6 hours to dry completely.
Dry cleaning method. Again, the pro will vacuum your Oriental carpet, jute rug or delicate floor covering. Then, a rotary bonnet machine will be used, which will rub an appropriate detergent into the fibres. No shrinkage or damage can be expected with our dry carpet cleaning technique. The dislodged dirt and detergent are then vacuumed again, leaving you with a refreshed and clean carpeting.
Carpet protection. Upon request, you can order Scotchgard application at extra cost. The protection against stain formation lasts 6 months and significantly extends the life of your floor covering.
Deodorising. The carpet cleaner can also deodorise your rug at a small extra charge. This is a good way to remove any lingering odours that people with a sensitive nose can smell after a wet carpet cleaning process or a dry cleaning procedure that involves the use of chemicals.
Get more for your hard-earned cash
You can combine more than one service and pay less in the process. So, book together with your carpet cleaning service:
- Commercial cleaning- We’ll clean your office space and take care of the carpeting, as well.
- End of lease cleaning - Your landlord won’t say ‘No’ to a deep cleaned carpet and rugs, for sure!
- Upholstery/mattress cleaning - Why not enjoy stain-free mattresses and sofas together with your refreshed carpeting?
- Window cleaning- Your exterior and/or interior windows will be gleaming again.
- Oven cleaning - Our oven detailing specialists will restore the taste of your baked or roasted meals.
Why us after all?
When you choose Fantastic Cleaning Bondi for your carpet cleaning and stain removal needs, you get the following perks:
- Special discounted rates every time, from the moment you subscribe to our loyalty membership programme by phone;
- We can clean your carpet any day of the week, and that includes national and seasonal holidays;
- As mentioned above, you can save money on your carpet cleaning when you combine it with another service;
- The risk of traffic delays on cleaning day is minimum, as we assign local technicians in Bondi to do the job;
- Our customer service hotline is “manned” by helpful agents who you can rely on to get any concerns addressed and questions answered;
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I work out if my carpet can be steam cleaned?
A: You can check out the carpet label for information. Generally, bright-coloured and delicate natural materials should not be wet-cleaned.
Q: What type of stains can you remove?
A: The carpet cleaners are skilled and experienced in removing or improving the appearance of vomit and pet stains, as well as marks from food and liquid spillages (wine, tea, coffee, pasta sauce, etc.). Note, however, that some old stains may not come out completely.
Q: How often should I have my carpets professionally cleaned?
A: A couple of times a year is the recommendation by experts. Still, if you smoke in the house or you have children and pets, your carpeting will benefit from more frequent professional treatments.
Q: I can still notice that stain. What now?
A: As mentioned above, the cleaners will do their best to remove any stains from your carpet. However, some stains like ink or those that have been treated incorrectly may never come out completely.