EXPERT CARPET CLEANING MOSMAN - LEAVE THE DIRTY WORK TO THE PROS!
Cleaning your own carpet is a tricky business. Anything can go wrong. You can even damage the piece permanently. That’s why it’s best to leave such house chores in the hands of professionals. Fantastic Cleaners Mosman offers expert carpet cleaning services that can both transform your floor covering and extend its life. Our methods are suitable for carpets and rugs made from delicate, natural, and synthetic materials. The cleaners come fully equipped with everything necessary for the service completion, so basically you don’t have to lift a finger. When it comes to scheduling an appointment with us, we’ve made the whole booking process extremely convenient thanks to our easy-to-use online form. So, drop that vacuum cleaner and contact Fantastic Cleaners now!
Why choose Fantastic Cleaners in Mosman
There are many companies on the market that offer “the very best carpet cleaning method out there”. Here is what makes Fantastic Cleaners different from all of the rest:
- The carpet cleaning technicians are fully insured and extensively trained
- All professional detergents and equipment are included in the price
- You can make an appointment with us fast, easy and most importantly - online
- The lifespan of your floor covering gets extended
- All spots and stains get eliminated
- The cleaning methods are completely child and pet safe
- You get to maintain the warranty of the carpet or rug
- We make your home a healthier place
- You can get discounts and special deals
Our carpet cleaning methods
Depending on the type of carpeting you own, you have two cleaning method options - hot water extraction and dry cleaning. Here is how they work:
Dry cleaning. Before the carpet technician starts with the actual cleaning process, he will prep the carpet. He will carefully vacuum the floor covering to remove all dust, hairs, etc. After that, a dry powder will be applied to the carpet or rug, and with a special brush machine, the expert will work in the product. Once the powder has done its job, the pro will vacuum the covering once more to remove the cleaning agent, along with all the dust and grime build-up. Note that this method isn’t suitable for heavily stained carpeting.
How water extraction. The first step with this cleaning solution is for the professional to vacuum the carpet or rug. Again, the surface of the floor covering needs to be cleared of any dust, hairs, and food crumbs. Once this is done, the technician will carefully examine the carpet for stains and if there are any present, he will treat them with a special detergent. After the piece is fully prepared, the cleaner will start inserting water mixed with a gentle detergent in the carpet’s fibres. This is done with the help of a hot water extraction machine. While the carpeting is being cleaned, another suction attachment removes up to 95% of the moisture, along with all the dust and grime. The drying time of the carpet or rug will depend on its thickness. Generally, you can expect your floor covering to be fully dry after 3 to 6 hours.
Book one of our other services and receive a discount
With us, you get more by paying less. Combine your carpet cleaning with one of our other solutions and get a discount today! Here are a few of your service options:
- Window cleaning - Tired of looking at those nasty smudges? Let the sunshine in again! Book our professional, eco-friendly window cleaning service!
- Regular cleaning - Put an end to your everyday chores with the help of our regular cleaners. Imagine no more ironing, dirty dishes, and vacuuming. Sounds awesome, right?
- End of lease cleaning - Looking for a guaranteed way to get your bond back after moving out? We’ve got your back!
- Upholstery cleaning - Dusty or stained furniture is not a sight to behold. Schedule an upholstery cleaning session along with your carpet one and save time and money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will it take the technician to clean the carpet?
A: The duration of the service really does depend on the size of the floor carpeting and on its state. Generally, the cleaner will need around 30-40 minutes to take care of your carpet or rug.
Q: What happens if my carpet gets damaged?
A: Just contact our friendly Customer Service team. Our agents will lead you through the required steps.
Q: I need to reschedule my service for another time. Can I do that?
A: Of course you can. Just give us in advance the new booking details over the phone, via our live chat or by using our handy GoFantastic app.
Q: Can I get a discount on my service?
A: If you want to lower the price of your carpet cleaning service, you can join our subscription programme by calling us.