Extensive cleaning for various blinds, shutters and fly screens
- On-site cleaning without the need for removal
- Thorough dusting and wiping with gentle solutions
- Erasing heavy dust, grease, mould & contaminants
- Certified and fully-checked cleaning staff
Business & domestic shutters, blinds & fly screens cleaning in Perth
Fantastic Cleaners is an experienced provider of premium cleaning services for both homes and business properties throughout Perth and the surroundings. If you have blinds, whether in Venetian style or the roller type, plantation shutters or fly screens covered with tons of dust, we can take good care of them.
Removing contaminants all the way is important, as they can do more than just pollute the air in your property. Dirt can also weaken a mesh fly screen, increasing the chance of ripping. Dust and grime can stop shutters or blinds from working properly, too, ruining their appealing look.
Full cleaning and restoration of window furnishings with an expert touch
Our professional cleaning service is suitable for various types of window coverings. The Fantastic staff of skilful pros in Perth have efficient equipment, consisting of mild cleansing agents, suitable tools and materials that can remove any sort of dirt before you know it. Contact the team if you are looking for fast cleaning and revival of:
- Mesh insect screens
- Security fly screens
- Plantation shutters (PVC, timber, composite, etc.)
- Roller shutters
- Venetian blinds (aluminium, timber, slimline)
- Roller blinds, etc.
Every time a service is performed, the condition and material of the window-covering piece are checked by the cleaners, so you don’t have to worry about damage as a result of wrong treatment.
A Fantastic cleaning for Venetian, roller blinds, plantation shutters & more!
Every part of your blinds will be freed from collected dust, cobwebs, stains or insect residue. The same goes for the fly screens’ and shutters’ material. Here is what the procedure entitles:
- Looking into the fabric and state of pollution.
- Manual dusting, scrubbing and wiping is usually sufficient and also a safe method for providing cleaning in detail without risk of damage. Certain types of roller and Venetian blinds can also be vacuumed with a specific brush attachment.
- Timber blinds and shutters will also receive quality care, as the dirt and bacteria are wiped off without scratching or damaging the wood.
- We clean insect and security fly screens with high-standard equipment. If possible, we would only require the pieces to be taken down and ready prior to the service.
What our clients say:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How often do I have to clean my window coverings to preserve them?
A: We usually recommend doing it each 6 months up to once a year. Increasing that frequency could be necessary based on weather conditions, location, type of material, etc.
Q: Do you also install blinds, shutters or fly screens?
A: No, we don’t. Currently, we can provide quality deep cleaning services in Perth and other areas.
Q: Can I have my windows cleaned along with fly screens or blinds?
A: Of course! We rely on a completely safe and environment-friendly water-fed pole cleaning technique, which uses solely the power of purified water to give your windows a nice streak-free look. There is also the option to get your blinds cleaned as part of a professional end of tenancy or spring deep cleaning, which we can also perform. You can get a nice deal and attractive discount when you combine two or more of our services, so make sure to consult with our customer service agents about these deals.
Q: What’s the fastest way to get an appointment?
A: We have a user-friendly online booking form here on the site where you can set up an appointment in just a few minutes. A GoFantastic App you can download and use will also save you lots of time. Still, for queries and same-day appointments, it is best to get in touch with our agents.