Fly screens and blinds cleaning in Sydney
- Bringing back the presentable look of your window fittings
- Experienced, vetted and fully trained cleaners near you
- Flexible weekday, weekend and public holiday appointments
- Amazing perks for all our Fantastic Club members
Professional blinds, mesh screens and shutters cleaning in Sydney
There’s nothing more laborious than trying to clean your blinds or plantation shutters, panel by panel, right? Then, don’t struggle with this mundane and time-consuming chore but book Fantastic Cleaners in Sydney to get the job out of the way minus any effort on your part. After all, you can be spending your free time on all sorts of more interesting pursuits. You should enjoy quality time with family and friends, instead of trying to fight the sticky dust on your vertical blinds and insect remnants on your fly screens.
Why entrust your blinds cleaning needs to Fantastic Cleaners in Sydney
Fantastic Cleaners Sydney works with proven cleaning experts, who know how to render only highly satisfying results with each job at hand. They use premium cleaning products and supplies to ensure that your blinds or shutters are polished to perfection
Let’s see why our company can be the right choice for you:
- You can book fly screen cleaning and Venetian blinds cleaning conveniently online.
- We’ve developed an easy-to-use mobile app, so you can manage all your services on the go.
- We offer bundle-up options - just combine your services to save time and money.
- Our customer service agents are always happy to answer all of your questions and concerns.
- There are no charges if you need to postpone or cancel your booking (a minimum of 24-hours notice applies).
- We are available 7 days a week, even on public holidays.
Order your shutters or blinds cleaning service now and enjoy the grime-free look of your window treatment accessories!
How the blinds, insect screens or plantation shutters cleaning goes
More often than not, our Sydney clients choose to order Venetian blinds cleaning, fly screens cleaning or shutters cleaning together with their window cleaning service. Or sometimes, they require their windows and window treatments polished during a move-out cleaning, after builders cleaning or spring cleaning service. It just makes sense to give special attention to your window fittings, too, if the rest of the place is being scrubbed and sanitized, right?
So, here’s what you can expect from the service:
- Blinds cleaning - Depending on the type of your Venetian or roller blinds, the cleaner will use a special cleaning agent to sanitize them after they’ve been thoroughly dusted, first. Expect perfectly clean blinds that are free of mould spots, sticky stains and insect marks. For blinds, made of fabric, you’d be better off including your order as part of another service that we mentioned above.
- Fly screens cleaning - A natural addition to your window cleaning service with us is the expert cleaning of your insect screens. The cleaning technician will remove the protective netting against flying bugs from each window and will clean it effectively outdoors, in your backyard, by using a hose. If the screens are hard to remove, please ensure that you do this yourself prior to the service. Should the need arise, the pro can clean them without removing them, but the results cannot be fully guaranteed.
- Plantation shutters cleaning - You can benefit from this service, again, every time you need your exterior and/or interior windows cleaned. The pro will dust and wipe clean your shutters with the use of quality cleaning supplies and detergents. Mould, sticky spots, insect marks and dust accumulation will be effectively removed as an end result.
What our clients say:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you clean all types of blinds?
A: Yes, however, certain steps of the cleaning process may be adjusted if the material of your blinds requires this (roman blinds, for example).
Q: What if my fly screens are hard to remove?
A: If the cleaning technician cannot remove the insect screens, even with your help, they will do their best to clean them as they are - attached to your windows. Note that in such cases, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the procedure.
Q: Do you wash my exterior window shutters manually?
A: Yes. However, if you’ve booked an exterior window cleaning service together with a shutter cleaning service, upon request, the expert may wash your outdoor shutters with water-fed pole window cleaning equipment as long as they are not made of wood.
Q: Are your blinds cleaners fully insured?
A: Sure, they are. We are a registered and insured service provider and all the pros we count on are also fully insured.