OUR ADVANCED DUCT CLEANING SERVICES IN MELBOURNE KEEP GERMS AT BAY
Did you know that skipping duct cleaning for a lengthy period of time will eventually affect the AC system's operational efficiency and lifespan? Not to mention that bacteria, fungi and dust may gradually “seep” indoors, contaminating the air you breathe every day.
We, at Fantastic Cleaners, offer a thorough duct cleaning in Melbourne for a wide variety of air conditioning systems! We offer industry-standard cleaning of HVAC, cooling, heating, extractor and AC ventilation systems.
EPA studies show that the levels of indoor air pollutants are generally 2 to 5 times greater than outdoor pollutants. There are many causes for this, among which toxic furniture, air fresheners, scented candles, dust particles, and a lot more.
Your Duct Cleaning Is in Good Hands with Us
Our teams of fully qualified and insured technicians uphold strict procedures during your air vent cleaning service:
- The duct cleaner will perform a careful inspection of your specific ductwork installation.
- You will be provided with a precise quote, based on the workload. For instance, if the AHU (air handling unit) is accessible and it can be serviced or you have air conditioning units that need cleaning, those will be included in your final bill, too.
- The specialist will use a powerful high-pressure duct cleaning equipment, which will effectively remove the accumulated dirt and dust from the main duct line, as well as from the supply and return ducts. The grime is pulled out by a vacuuming machine and collected in the vacuum container. Each duct register is serviced in this fashion.
- If within reach, the main unit is also thoroughly sanitised on the inside, including the rotor blades.
- The filters and register grilles are deep cleaned, as well.
- To combat allergy-producing organisms, your ductwork will be professionally disinfected.
- Additionally, you can request deodorising of the vent routes to eliminate any unpleasant odours.
Why Regular Ventilation Cleaning Is Important
One of the most important benefits of having your ventilation system serviced periodically is that you will enjoy a better quality of air.
Viruses, mould spores, bacteria, dust mites and other pathogenic microorganisms can easily contaminate your indoors through the ducts. Hence, sanitising regularly the filters and the entire duct network is crucial to maintaining a healthy and allergen-free environment at home or at the workplace.
Unmaintained HVAC systems are also prone to malfunctions. So, to lower the incidence of breakages and the need for repairs, resort to professional cleaning of your ductwork on a regular basis. This way, you will extend its life and make your home more energy efficient.
Please have in mind, that dusting and washing of the bathroom exhaust vent is booked separately, please contact us for more details.
Last but not least, a deep duct cleaning will decrease the noise your system makes and will eliminate bad smells.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it possible for the technician to clean the clothes dryer vents at home?
A: Yes. Just specify your additional request prior to the service and we will take care of it for you.
Q: Can you repair my duct system?
A: We offer only air vent cleaning solutions and do not provide repairs.
Q: I suspect a rat living in one of the ducts. Can you help?
A: Our teams of duct cleaners are not trained to remove pests from your ductwork.
Q: The main unit is located on my roof. Will the technician clean it?
A: Yes, as long as the property is not higher than one storey.
Q: Is there a risk of further air contamination during the cleaning process?
A: No. We use industry-powered ventilation cleaning methods and machinery, which ensure the safe application of our techniques.
Q: Do you work on weekends?
A: Yes. Please, check the availability for your preferred day online or over the phone.