How often do you clean your AC duct system? And did you know that skipping this task for a lengthy period of time will eventually affect its operational efficiency and lifespan? Not to mention that bacteria, fungi and dust may gradually “seep” indoors, contaminating the air you breathe every day. Hence, get Fantastic Cleaners a couple of times a year to perform a thorough duct cleaning and servicing of your air conditioning system! We offer industry-standard cleaning of a wide variety of HVAC, cooling, heating, extractor and AC ventilation systems.
EPA studies show that the levels of indoor air pollutants are generally 2 to 5 times greater than outdoor pollutants. There are many causes for this, among which toxic furniture, air fresheners, scented candles, dust particles, and a lot more.
Your Ventilation Cleaning Is in Good Hands with Us
Our teams of fully qualified and insured technicians uphold strict procedures during your air vent cleaning service:
- The duct cleaner will perform a careful inspection of your specific ductwork installation.
- You will be provided with a precise quote, based on the workload. For instance, if the AHU (air handling unit) is accessible and it can be serviced or you have air conditioning units that need cleaning, those will be included in your final bill, too.
- The specialist will use a powerful high-pressure duct cleaning equipment, which will effectively remove the accumulated dirt and dust from the main duct line, as well as from the supply and return ducts. The grime is pulled out by a vacuuming machine and collected in the vacuum container. Each duct register is serviced in this fashion.
- If within reach, the main unit is also thoroughly sanitised on the inside, including the rotor blades.
- The filters and register grilles are deep cleaned, as well.
- To combat allergy-producing organisms, your ductwork will be professionally disinfected.
- Additionally, you can request deodorising of the vent routes to eliminate any unpleasant odours.
Why Regular Air Duct Cleaning Is Important
One of the most important benefits of having your ventilation system serviced periodically is that you will enjoy a better quality of air. Viruses, mould spores, bacteria, dust mites and other pathogenic microorganisms can easily contaminate your indoors through the ducts. Hence, sanitising regularly the filters and the entire duct network is crucial to maintaining a healthy and allergen-free environment at home or at the workplace.
Unmaintained HVAC systems are also prone to malfunctions. So, to lower the incidence of breakages and the need for repairs, resort to professional cleaning of your ductwork on a regular basis. This way, you will extend its life and make your home more energy efficient.
Last but not least, a deep duct cleaning will decrease the noise your system makes and will eliminate bad smells.
Although it's usually recommended to clean your ducts twice a year, studies show that the duct cleaning frequency depends on the operating schedule of the system, the climate, the filtration used, air contaminants in the building, building occupant expectations, and more.Twice a year is only an average value.