Fantastic Cleaners Manly - Reliable & Friendly Professionals at All Times
Fantastic Cleaners Manly has been in the cleaning industry for years. This makes us reliable and experienced in serving local folks like you. We’ve got a range of general domestic and specialised cleaning services to offer, which are performed by background-checked, skilled and insured pros. We never skip on quality, hence, the cleaners work only with professional high-end equipment and detergents for effective results. And there are more reasons to give our cleaning expertise a shot.
Leave the hard work to the Fantastic cleaning pros in Manly
So, why choose us, then, when there are so many professional cleaning companies out there?
- Well, we are local for a start and part of your community. Support us, please!
- We are flexible and always put your specific needs first.
- Booking can be done in seconds online. That’s good, right?
- We always have some special deal going on. Take advantage of that!
- We bring everything to do the job, so there's no extra charge for cleaning materials.
- Your housekeeping with us is taken care of by the same maid if you’re happy with her work.
- We operate 7 days a week, no matter what day it is.
- You can speak in real time to our customer service consultants should you need to.
Housekeeping or one-off deep cleaning - done with your specific needs in mind
That’s right, the Fantastic cleaning services always cater to your individual requirements and specific property needs. It’s up to you what you want to be cleaned and tidied up around your home. Just leave the cleaner with your instructions and he/she will get your cleaning priorities right. Here’s an example checklist to make things easier for you:
- Bedrooms: The cleaner will remove any spider webs as they go when vacuuming the floor, the carpet or any rugs and mats. Bedroom furniture will be thoroughly polished.
- Living and dining area: The flooring and soft furniture will be vacuumed and any other furnishings, shelving, mirrors, TV and hard surfaces will be dusted.
- Bathroom/toilet: The cleaner will vacuum and mop the floor, polish chrome/metal fixtures, disinfect the toilet, sanitise the shower, bath and sink, as well as polish the vanity and mirror.
- Kitchen: The cleaning technician will vacuum and polish all surfaces. Worktops, the splashback and sink will be nicely polished. Appliances will be wiped on the outside, the microwave - will be cleaned inside and out. The flooring will be mopped.
Note: Regular housekeeping can include laundry, ironing and general tidying up, for instance. Our deep spring type of cleaning service can take care of specific tasks, too, such as cleaning a particular area in more detail, addressing spaces behind and under appliances and furniture, etc. Just prioritise what needs doing on your list to ensure that it can be done within the hours you have booked. Your interior windows can be also washed if this is a job that you don’t like or have no time doing.
How we can help you with other cleaning chores
Your deep house cleaning can be done along with our steam carpet, upholstery or mattress cleaning solutions and this way, you can get the most of your, say, spring clean. Or why not order our oven detailing service together with your general cleaning appointment and save some money in the process? Don’t forget that you can always pay less for any service with us if you subscribe to our special membership programme. To get discounted rates every time, just give us a call!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I hire a cleaner to come twice a week?
A: Absolutely. Our maid services are as flexible as they can be. Just share your requirements with us and we’ll be happy to arrange your regular cleaning appointments to suit your household schedule.
Q: Is it alright if I leave the key to my house with a neighbour?
A: Yes, that will be fine. It’s not a problem for the cleaner to collect the keys to your property from your neighbour or someone else.
Q: What if the cleaner doesn’t get all the tasks done, I’ve asked them to?
A: Depending on the number of hours you’ve booked, the cleaner can do only so much. Generally, you can be advised on the matter when you get your initial free quote. Still, it’s best if you consult your priority tasks with them on-site, as well.
Q: Can I change the day of my weekly regular cleaning service?
A: Yes. Please, make your request in advance so that we can do our best to keep the same cleaner assigned to your housekeeping service with us!